New map contest-Bees again!

Bees again! Map is actually made by me in building mode, but i can’t go any further.
This map is made from honey, hive and etc.
if you all want to see how it looks like you can go to build mode, sandbox and go below spawn.

2 Likes

Is it finished tho?
Also you cant put map submissions in suggestion post rip

4 Likes

wait so i wanted to ask, do you have no ideas for what would be in chests, don’t know how to code or lack permissions to do so?

1. if it’s about finding the ideas for chests, then most map builders seem to take inspiration from vanilla progression and adjust and balance later, and you can test weapons you may not understand in /specialitem dimension just do /specialitem and if the dimension isn’t down then you can test out your weapon ideas, sadly there are no dummies to test them on, so no dps test.
    https://forum.dark-gaming.com/t/special-items-explanation/6989
  2. as for coding it will be fine someone will help with what you may not understand once you get to it
  3. as for permissions, once you make a map submission if it’s accepted you will get the permissions to code everything you wrote down in your submission, inside of your map which will be moved to map builder dimension

you can also make changes to map later, and either update or resubmit the map as updated version(iirc the original does have to stay up so don’t delete that, but that’s a question i forgot to ask before, but i believe that that is the case)

3 Likes

im aware of that and im trying to understand codes+i can test dps in another way so don’t worry, but if i had some troubles ill ask someone expirenced.
And i have an ideas what to place in chests

4 Likes

k fair, i just didn’t understand why you put this in suggestions then, and why you are saying you can’t go any further

P.S. i am really sorry if i gave the link to suggestions instead of submissions by accident

3 Likes