Namelly's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No. I first time i used to just get items from the server but when my brother told me about zombie gamemode i started playing it everytime but then i got pissed of cuz i was getting killed and my brother send me file for terraria with mod menu… now I think I should’ve decline this file…

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
yes… I was using mod menu with god mode…

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Now I know that I WILL NOT CHEAT AGAIN I will delete terraria with mod menu I will play normaly
also I only used god mode in zombie never used in pvp or other gamemodes and now i will delete mod menu IM SORRY FOR WHAT I DID

1 Like

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

1 Like

I broke This rule:

1 Like
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

1 Like

yes i understand and agree

1 Like

Please reply to each question, numbered and individually to make sure you fully understand

1 Like

1.Yes I understand I used mod menu
2.Yes I understand how I can avoid breaking them. I wont use hacked clients again
3.Yes I agree I wond break them again in future
4.Yes I understand that if I break same rule I got banned once I wont be able to appeal again

1 Like

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

1 Like