My justified ban, but my attempt to appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Dark Gaming | DTP - Ban View

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I was ignorant and didn’t read the rules in their full form

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, this ban is definitely justified for I did actually break the rules.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I’ve decided to re-read the rules a few times in order to get a better understanding of the rights and wrongs for the chat, and will stop using such thing as “LOL” at the end of a sentence or long phrases cut up into multiple sentences again. I’m sorry for whoever this may have hurt, and promise not to do these actions again as I now know they were a violation of the rules.

7 Likes

The problem is these kinds of messages:

The rule is very clear about what kind of caps use is allowed. In-fact, your messages would have been rejected (because they would be breaking the rules), except you purposely added “caps caps” to the end so it wouldn’t. Why?

5 Likes

Most of these messages were around December or January which was about 2 months ago. I saw most others using “caps caps” so I had assumed it had been okay.

I returned this Friday to play again and was told that “caps caps” shouldn’t be said as it can lead to a ban, so I stopped with them, and I was warned about it after I found the ice skates which is why there are no more messages similar to them after that day.

3 Likes

So when the system tells you it’s against the rules you did it anyway. What did you think would happen when you decided to ignore what the system is telling you and subvert the filter to post messages that violated the rules?

5 Likes

I won’t lie, I honestly didn’t think anything would happen, so it’s mostly on me that this happened.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

4 Likes

These are the rules I broke.

2 Likes

sorry if this sounds impatient/rude but bump to get it to the top of the board again

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.