My banned appeal fixed up I think

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I didn’t know the rules as of the point when I got banned

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I think by ban was fair because I have forgot to turn them off for my single player world so that is why I hacked and plus those hack were for my single player world so I can build a big build and be also in classic mode for my character and that’s why I hacked.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I think I should be unbanned because I didn’t meant to use my hacks on the server and I am a great person I didn’t mean to use my hacks and I was planning to get crew.

7 Likes

This is terrible logic; not knowing the rules isn’t a valid excuse for breaking them.

Let’s say that someone sets up a Minecraft server, and someone else griefs the whole thing with a hacked client; when that person was approached regarding it, do you think “Sorry, I didn’t know that griefing wasn’t allowed :/” justifies the grief? Is that even genuine either?

6 Likes

Fixed my appeal

4 Likes

…are you not gonna reply to what I just said? Your appeal was not broken.

5 Likes

Ok you do have good point so I made a better statement I am sorry that I didn’t reply

4 Likes

…so does that mean you understand why it was fair?

5 Likes

So let me fix it again

4 Likes

I now think it was fair because I should have turned my hacks off before I got on to the server

4 Likes

Still inconsistent with your answer in Q4.

5 Likes

Fixed it again

4 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

(Note: Do it as a reply, not as an edit like previously.)

5 Likes

Sorry I didn’t reply until now I have a lot of stuff irl to do

4 Likes

I broke this rule

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]

All types of modified clients that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client is forbidden; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities. However, texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given; however, due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required. In cases where this negatively affects other players, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any Modifications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

• That do not alter game mechanics (e.g. hitboxes, visibility of tiles/walls, visibility of lighting). In other words, they must keep all things intact that the originals do except the art style.
4 Likes

Something may have went wrong with your quote. You may have omitted a few parts of it.

5 Likes

Never mind fixed it now

4 Likes

That’s… still not a proper quote. A quote looks like this:

I suggest you try again, but try to be careful not to omit anything.

5 Likes

Fixed it again I think?

4 Likes

Nothing changed… It’s still not a proper quote.

5 Likes

Again I think idk

4 Likes