My ban oh no

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
](Ban)

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes somewhat but no homophobia……

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Fair enough I deserved it

Blockquote

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I wanna see my friends and play zombies,survival

2 Likes

This is not even remotely a good enough reason to unban you, considering you broke four rules and seem to be somewhat toxic.

S1#1, Spam:

Zoologist Spam 1

Zoologist Spam 3

S1#4, Racism and related:

Zoologist 3
Zoologist 5
Zoologist 7

S1#5, Profanity Against Others:

Zoologist 4
Zoologist 6
Zoologist 8
Zoologist 10

S1#6, Sexual Language:

Zoologist 1
Zoologist 2
Zoologist 9
Zoologist 11

General Toxicity:

Zoologist 12

My issue is that this appeal feels incredibly low effort. You don’t even seem sorry, which does not help your case any. Also, you mention someone else potentially having access to your account:

This is quite commonly done as a way to deflect the blame from oneself. Even if it is true, you are responsible for everything tied to your player account, no exceptions. If your “brother” will always have access to your account, I may not want to unban you. This is simply because I cannot distinguish who is in control of your account at any given time, and rules will likely be broken again as a result.

For a start, I would like you to explain why you thought this was acceptable behavior for our server.

3 Likes

I did not say kill your self lesbian my brother did and then he say gay thing about sucking… (I don’t wanna say it) he’s really homophobic and bullies me for supporting pride . So I am genuinely sorry :disappointed: I’m really sorry I won’t ever EVER let this happen again

2 Likes

You need to ensure that your brother is not using your account. That is all I ask.

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

1 Like

Yep I’ll never let him play it ever again :triumph:

2 Likes

You need to quote the rules properly. Refer to How to quote the rules to learn how.

2 Likes

Quoting :

[quote=“system, post:1, topic:421, username:system”]

Spam

Spam is not tolerated in the chat. An anti-spam plugin is in use on the server to control spam while limited moderation is in effect; however, spam is punishable by Ban if the spammer shows no reluctance of future spam.

1 Like

That is not quite correctly quoted. How to quote the rules tells you step by step how to do so. Additionally, you need to quote ALL the rules broken.

The rules you broke were:

• S1#1: Spam

• S1#4: Racism / Discrimination

• S1#5: Profanity and Related

• S1#6: Religious, sexual, political or other

Please try again in a new reply.

1 Like

I broke these rules quote=“system, post:1, topic:421, username:system”] ## #6 Religious, sexual, political or other
Religious, sexual and political or other related divisive discussions are not to be held within the server. These create divides between players and/or are not suitable for the Terraria audience.

[quote=“system, post:1, topic:421, username:system”]

#1 Spam

Spam is not tolerated in the chat. An anti-spam plugin is in use on the server to control spam while limited moderation is in effect; however, spam is punishable by Ban if the spammer shows no reluctance of future spam.

1 Like

I am not exactly sure what else to tell you. How to quote the rules tells you step by step how to correctly quote rules. If you need to, try quoting one rule at a time.

This is what a correctly quoted rule looks like:

1 Like

I broke these rules

2 Likes

Yes that is correct.

2 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

2 Likes

I do understand and by avoiding it is not saying bad things and yes I agree I won’t and yes I will have to do this again and be stressed and learn what ive been taught thank you for your time good night!

1 Like

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.