My ban appeal for dark gaming

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason Link:
The ban link for my appeal is: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
well yes but no. i kept spamming an item ID. But I never thought about the rules because the chat was already going fast.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes. My ban was fair. Spamming is against the rules and I will take that seriously now.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Well I wouldn’t do it ever again. And I love this server.

4 Likes

You need to follow the format. Add back the actual question for Q1, and provide the full ban link as your answer for it.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

4 Likes

alright done

4 Likes

The exact question for Q1 is missing. If you need it, refer to the example appeal:

4 Likes

Finally! Done!

4 Likes

Not quite. Move “Link” and the ban link to the same line after Q1, and add two asterisks after Q1 to bold it, to match the original appeal format.

4 Likes

ok ok… NOW IM FR DONE

3 Likes

No, actually, it was spamming I’m assuming a Steam friend code advertising an escape room game. But regardless,

Why would chat being active be an excuse to ignore the rules?

3 Likes

The answer to your 2nd question is that since the chat was going fast, i assumed it would be ok to spam and not get in trouble for it.

3 Likes

Well, you did get in trouble. Just before your ban, I warned you against spamming, and then you did it again, the second time long enough to crash several players in Survival:

Going back to your original answers, you say you won’t do it again, but you also said you thought it would be fine to ignore the rules because chat was active. How will you make sure that you won’t fall to the idea to spam being fine if there’s lots of chat messages again?

4 Likes

I never saw that message. And also had no idea that it could crash the server. Liek I said, I am sorry. If i were to be unbanned, I would never do it again. Because I know if I do, i will be banned again and probably never be able to come back onto the server. Basically, next time I think it is ok, I’d know I’d get banned. Therefor, I would never do it again.

4 Likes

please forgive my spamming

4 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

4 Likes

I won’t ever do this again:

4 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

4 Likes

Yes, I understand what rule I broke, and yes, I understand all of those. I am aware that if I ever break the rules again, I will be permanently banned. I’m sorry.
I agree to never spam ever again. Or do anything else that is against the DG Rules.

4 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

4 Likes