My 3rd Ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I did not read the rules because I was too lazy, and also the time I got banned was when I was asleep

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, I ignored all the antispam warnings I got knowingly, but I didn’t know it was a rule, I thought the antispam system will prevent the ban

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because, I did not break the rules intentionally, of me doing such a bad decision of not reading the DG rules, it resulted of me getting banned, and I also love DG, I play 10 hours daily but mostly just Survival, I have no certain proof to never violate any rules but I promise to never do so

3 Likes

pls tell me if I answered any questions wrong in the appeal, I will fix it

2 Likes

I’ll patiently wait for any questions

2 Likes

Do you mind giving me the reason/s you tried to subvert the chat’s antispam?

3 Likes

i didnt mean to because i never knew it was a rule, i was following the others by cursing at the antispam system when we get a warning, yet it was my decision and i am very sorry

2 Likes

You said you didn’t mean to, but there’s an obvious discrepancy here:

Inkedfirefox_2kHflMaeVI
Inkedfirefox_6GOkkMNPlh

The messages you sent to subvert the no caps rule says otherwise.

2 Likes

oh i knew about the no caps rule because someone said something about it, also there was someone saying similar about it and i followed, i followed because i didnt know about the S1 #11, i am deeply sorry

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

i broke this one

2 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

2 Likes
  1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes, I promise

4. Yes

2 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

2 Likes