Moving to another server (bubulprock)

I failed to get unbanned. Goodbye. I only played the server for a month. I am new to terraria.

11 Likes

Patience is not yours, i see. Waited for ban appeal… 4 days… Ok.

13 Likes

I wish you luck, wherever the future takes you.

14 Likes

Wait. You need patience in your ban appeal. Ban appeals are patience tests.

14 Likes

He deleted every his post

13 Likes

Don’t leave yet, despite your ban appeal getting denied there’s still a chance you can get unbanned, all you need is patience and while you wait, try to go back and reflect on why you got banned it will really help you in your future appeal

13 Likes

yeah, give the mods a reason to unban you

11 Likes

skemor whos been waiting for four months :trolleybus:

12 Likes

Lmao
It takes time though, just spamming it will get me nowhere

15 Likes

ha, four months? i had to wait 9 months :bigflex:

9 Likes

Вы должны быть терпеливы, ожидая одобрения вашей апелляции. Если у вас нет терпения, по сути, существует 100% вероятность отказа в 100% случаев, поэтому лучше проявить терпение к администраторам сервера.

10 Likes

Someone translate this lel

10 Likes

wats that from?

translation: You must be patient while waiting for your appeal to be approved. If you don’t have the patience, there is essentially a 100% chance of failure 100% of the time, so it’s best to be patient with the server admins.

10 Likes

The language is Russian.

Du musst geduldig sein, während Du auf die Zustimmung Deines Entsperrungsantrag wartest. Wenn Du keine Geduld hast, so ist die Ablehnung fast schon zu 100% sicher, deshalb ist es besser, der Serveradministration gegenüber geduldig zu sein.

10 Likes

xd im still banned

9 Likes

sounds like a skill issue

tho seriously, if ur appeals arent getting reviewed, contact staff

8 Likes

I haven’t made an appeal and i don’t plan on making another for a while, the earliest being july or so

10 Likes

hi skemor.

11 Likes

i can send a ban appeal for you skemor

11 Likes

I think im better off handling the appeal myself
Thanks for the help though

11 Likes