More than 66 accounts that is very crazy

They just denied my appeal because according to them I have used more than 66 accounts to enter the server and I have not entered since I requested the appeal xd

6 Likes

Well… Having two is considered very bad because you can ban evade…

It is one of the rules here, too

5 Likes

if it refers to characters I have for each type of pvp but if it is a member or crew account on the server I only have one member account that I don’t even remember what the password was

5 Likes

if they had denied me for the ban evasion that was started when I didn’t know if it would be fair because it was my mistake and I know that but for more than 66 accounts that’s crazy

5 Likes

Well, all you need is one account. Thats what the mods have put it at. Even two is bad. 66 on the other hand… is simply unneeded. And I dont understand the each type of PvP part because theres only two… PvP and PvE.

5 Likes

If you’re banned on one account, you should attempt to appeal, not ban evade by creating multiple accounts

5 Likes

With the characters I mean one mele another range and so it is not that I have many accounts I only have one that is the original one that goes with the mele character the others are normal guests without login

6 Likes

Are they registered accounts or separate characters?

5 Likes

That was my mistake after I was banned for supposedly using permanent buffs, which I don’t know, and I don’t even discuss that, and well then my mistake was trying to get into another phone to see if I could see how they could remove the ban

6 Likes

Personajes separados osea mi cuenta está con el personaje mele las otras son guest

5 Likes

Yet, it says in your ban that you were banned for ban evading. Im very sure you can only ban evade if you change your IP address…

6 Likes

I don’t know how to change the game IP on phone and I don’t know anything about that but something strange happened to me even though I was banned birds the server would let me in even so I did not enter and wait for my unban until I told a moderator and I told him that I was not going to Asher and I was going to wait for my unban and if they rejected my unban I still wouldn’t enter and that’s what I haven’t entered since then and then they tell me that 66 times that blew my mind

6 Likes

Lets break it down: Did you receive a ban for your original “permanent buffs”?

6 Likes

If due to a modified client or something like that, I don’t even know what it is, he gave me permanent buffs, something that I have never done, you can ask anyone who plays pvp with me, the most illegal thing I had in Mobil was a godmode for anarchy servers but never in my life use it in dark gaming I love pvp and more if it’s clean

6 Likes

Now, what did you do after you got that ban? By what I can tell on here, you didnt appeal the first time…

6 Likes

After that sudden ban, I just didn’t know that Aser, the first thing that occurred to me was to go into my other phone that doesn’t even have internet, use a Wi-Fi host from my Mobile and go in to see what could Asher then I discovered this page and that was when I asked for the request

5 Likes

Something in your story isnt adding up. You wouldn’t have needed to use a different device because it says the ban link if you rejoin. This ban says you were banned for ban evading…

6 Likes

At the time of the ban, it wouldn’t let me in, then I went and did that on the other mobile, I put the request and after the request I went to see if they had already unbanned me, the server let me in as if nothing had happened and I went back to the petition to ask a moderator and he told me that I was still banned and that for obvious reasons I did not want to continue accumulating failures

5 Likes

If you go to my original request you can see how I ask the moderator

5 Likes

I see but, using a different device to access the server and asking a moderator if you were unbanned is a form of ban evading since you were able to access the server despite you being banned.

6 Likes