More than 66 accounts that is very crazy

Yes I know that was my mistake and that’s why I used the original petition and apology I knew that was wrong but I didn’t know this page existed and I desperately tried to talk to a moderator on my other mobile

5 Likes

If they had rejected my request for that reason, you would completely understand why it was my mistake, but they tell me that for more than 66 accounts I was shocked and very confused.

5 Likes

again they denied me the new request but this time without wishing anything good it seems that someone just doesn’t like me xd

5 Likes

I don’t mean the moderator who denied me I know he just follows the rules

4 Likes

[you should wait a week or so between denied ban appeals to make a new one.

5 Likes

I just put that thing about the moderators above, the truth is that I’m already a little paranoid with this whole thing, it seems very strange to me

4 Likes

So in a week I try again to make a last request

5 Likes

well here’s the thing, ban evading reduces your chances of getting unbanned by 90%, it proves you aren’t very sorry or patient/honest enough to be trusted to be unbanned. You shouldn’t really have ban evaded in the first place, so I advise you apologize for your mistakes, not make excuses for them.

5 Likes

Yes, I already did and every time I make a new request I say it again but then they tell me to enter with more than 66 different accounts, that’s crazy

4 Likes

I also didn’t know that I had to wait a week, I thought I only had two requests and if the second one was denied I didn’t have any more, so in a week or two I put another request.

5 Likes