Modded dark-gaming server - tmodloader

Not anymore.

4 Likes

Alright, let me explain:
TLProsā€™ hacks/cheats donā€™t work in multiplayer if you join them. Iā€™ve tested this to make sure and this is the case. I use it sometimes for the textures and GUI modification. Although, nyes, it does count as a hacked client, its unable to use hacks. You PC players can use resource and texture packs through the game itself. Some of us, (mobile players) we have to use a modified client to enable these resource and texture packs but luckily, are unable to use the hacked client itself unless weā€™re in our own world

5 Likes

??? Why would you be using hacks and cheats

5 Likes

Technically, itā€™s isnā€™t using cheats. Itā€™s the only way to modify texturesā€¦ Iā€™m sorry if this seems like suspicious activity, I just wanted to inform you about it. I can prove that these hacks donā€™t work in multiplayer if you want

4 Likes

Why are we modifying textures? Can someone catch me up with the conversation??

5 Likes

Well, Iā€™ve seen so many cool weapon and item designs in videos. Plus, this was my first time using it. In one of the images I posted when I was glitched, if you look carefully, I was using those textures at the time

I wont use TLPro for textures if you dont feel it is needed. I just want to respect the rules of not hacking or using hacks.

4 Likes

this was what I was talking about

5 Likes

I see now but thereā€™s an issue. It requires the use of a modified client on mobiles end to use these textures but, due to the hacks unable to work, it doesnā€™t deviate for unfair advantages.

This is actually pretty scary for me because I donā€™t want to be banned for this, I just want to clear this up for my end and hopefully yoursā€¦

6 Likes

I think this would qualify as exempt from the hacks rule, since the only thing you are using/are available to use is the textures section.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s relievingā€¦ I wasnā€™t sure if it went by the hacked client rules if no hacks are being used but the client is used for textures. But, still, I may just not risk using it incase it is counted as a modified client later

The reason why I was a bit scared was yemsā€™ responses. I didnā€™t know if he was completely clueless or that he could have banned me for using a modified client because, some of his responses were almost the same as Iā€™ve seen in ban appeals. Sorry if thatā€™s not what you were going to do at all yems.

5 Likes

And 20000 damage weapons

5 Likes

Didnā€™tā€¦ papyrus say that those arenā€™t able to be used in multiplayer?

4 Likes

Actually, in a single player world, the highest damage you can deal with a hack is 2,147,483,647 damageā€¦
Screenshot_20210331-110957_TL Pro

4 Likes

In single player, correct?

4 Likes

Well, in TLPro, you cant modify the weapon stats at all so it would still be a normal weapon.

And correct. Iā€™ve made sure it doesnā€™t work in multiplayer and servers.

4 Likes

sounds really cool, overhaul would be amazing to have as well

4 Likes

Unfortunately, TLmods currently does not support modsā€¦

3 Likes

This update can be useful with buffs, to not infict for example damage nebula when dmg wish

5 Likes

But i forgot about mobileā€¦

6 Likes

What do you mean? Wish from Zombies? I donā€™t know what other ā€œwishā€ exists on the server currently. Also, is this even being considered anymore?

5 Likes