Modded dark-gaming server - tmodloader

although this suggestion is being mentioned alot. a modded server is possible to make, with maybe each week we cycle through mods, or the server adds 10 random mods each week sorted by popularity. we can also you the same map from the vanilla dg server. also adding calamity as a permanent mod would be alot of fun. (cant wait for a person to realize animus or burden breaker would be the most overpowered thing there is).

• another thing is not connecting this server to trading system, since some armor sets or weapons would be pretty broken (auric tesla armor,Triactis’ True Paladinian Mage-Hammer of Might)
1 Like

i think that QOL mods(like alchemist npc lite, recipe browser and magic storage) should be permanent and the content mods(like thorium, calamity and ancient awakened) should be replaced to give a new atmosphere every reset.

7 Likes

Well an issue about this is for mobile players not able to have tmodLoader or an ability to mod. Plus, low end computers couldn’t handle it especially with Calamity. I mean, I see how this would be a great thing but it would be sort of difficult to pull off with many devices…

5 Likes

Quite a few Modded Servers exist already. They do require tModLoader and have no Cross Platform Compatibility as you’ve said.
The only reason why I don’t think Dark Gaming is going to get any extra dimensions is because there is not enough demand.

8 Likes

Not to mention, [hypothetically] it would be a very time consuming task if possible. That being said, it would be very complex

6 Likes

make it a seperate server

7 Likes

There is not enough demand. The few Modded Servers that do exist have little to no traffic at all.

8 Likes

How can you add tmodloader to ios mobile devices?

8 Likes

You can’t.

8 Likes

People abusing iron heart ‘-’

(Iron heart activates hardcore for bosses and if used while a boss is alive it will kill every player (calamity)

7 Likes

Why not just get the ban hammer

7 Likes

Alrigbt then

There should be a script where it deletes thise type of items

Wait can i have the ips please

6 Likes

I sometimes use the mobile mod loader, TLPro but I use it for some really cool looking textures such as the skin for the Solar Eruption is now called Asmodeus and the Terra Blade got a slight retexture and a kind of pulsating animation! Also, the Greater Health and Greater Mana potions have a gold outline with wings on the cap!
And to be clear with the moderators, I’ve tested the hacks it has on the server and they don’t work. As soon as you get on the server, the mod menu is gone. Just wanted to let you know!

5 Likes

I read the TLPro features, but you said this was a mod loader? It looks like just a mod in of itself, or are all of these added features that you added on with TLPro somehow? (Like the texture packs)

5 Likes

Lmao so wouldn’t everybody using TModLoader be hacking?

7 Likes

I think what he’s saying is that the hacks are disabled in DG (bc you dont own the world or something) and the only thing he can use is the texture pack. Same with using texture packs on Tmodloader.

(I think there is a section about this in the rules)

5 Likes

TModLoader has mods, short for modifications, and modified clients aren’t allowed

6 Likes

this was the part i was talking about, texture packs are allowed

5 Likes

wait why are we talking about texture packs

6 Likes

Wasn’t that what @TheGreatPapyrus was using?

5 Likes