Mestre Cerberus Ban

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
no

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
i just talking with another players

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
because i just got ban because i tried to say “the dungeon guardian have “9999” of defense”

5 Likes

Your ban link appears to be incorrect. Is it actually this one? ban.dark-gaming.com/7911

5 Likes

ban.dark-gaming.com/7911

5 Likes

yes,i just fighting with dungeon guardian boss with others players

5 Likes

Why did you say “9.9.9.9” instead of “9999” in the message you’ve sent, “he have 9.9.9.9 defense”?

5 Likes

i tried “9999” and the game not sent the mensage

5 Likes

eu imaginei que assim iria

5 Likes

this is my first ban, is my third day playing in this server

5 Likes

Exactly what I suspected.

An IP is four numbers separated by periods. There’s a system that prevents people from saying IPs in chat to decrease advertising, and a system that prevents people from spamming long lines of the same letter, too (ie “aaaaaaa”, “9999”, “oooooo”.) You tried to say four of the same number in a row and got stopped by the anti-spam filter, so you tried to bypass that filter by adding periods, but ended up triggering the anti-advertising filter instead. You should be more careful next time to not spam or advertise, even if the IP in question is not a real IP.

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

6 Likes

eu e outros players matamos o Moon Lord, em seguida um outro player usou o Hallowen Medallion e os montros me mataram antes de eu pegar o item do moon lord,nessa situação é possivel tentar recuperar o item com os admins?

5 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t and do not have the ability to do that, and that is not related to your ban. I could warn the person who used the Halloween Medallion though, for not asking others first and resulting in this (in the case that he did not in fact ask.)

6 Likes

quanto tempo leva para remover o ban?

5 Likes

We have to go forward with the ban appeal process. I’ve given instructions which you seemed to skip, so I’ll give them again.

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

6 Likes

só não demorem muito para remover o ban por favor,estou ansioso para continuar jogando.

5 Likes

eu esperava que o jogo me avisa-se que ia me banir se eu continuasse

5 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?
  2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?
  3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?
  4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?
6 Likes

1.o filtro achou que eu estava tentado enviar um IP no chat.

2.não tentar enganar o filtro,e esquecer o que eu queria dizer.

3.sim,agora que eu li as regras

4.com toda certeza

5 Likes

tenho um sugestão muito util para o server,onde eu escrevo sobre isso?

5 Likes

There’s a suggestions category in this forum, you can write there.

6 Likes

If you wish to write large numbers in chat again, instead of “999999” try writing “999,999” instead (add a comma every three digits, it’s like that in regular mathematics too.)

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

6 Likes