Memooo's ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link:(Ban)

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No I didnt know that

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
well i dont know how rules works i was typed 4.4.4.4 instead 1.4.4.5 ( version ) and bot instabanned me

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
i just started terraria few weeks ago and i discovered this server it seems fun and i just registered the server. i beated my first boss ( eater of worlds ) and i got a bag but i didnt unlocked it because some people in chat said its not work on updated versions . i typed my server is “4.4.4.5” instead “1.4.4.5” and got banned. i meant its my game version but i didnt thought ban me. I thought my version is 4.4.4.5 instead 1.4.4.5

PS: I think its not my fault next time ill be careful and i wont type words with numbers next time

PS.2: sorry for my bad english

3 Likes

The anti - advertising filter is very strict when it comes to potential foreign IP addresses, to the point where most strings of characters connected by periods would immediately flag the filter and trigger a ban (though most main versions of the game are exempt). Just be a little more careful next time when it comes to typing to make sure you don’t make a typo, alright?

2 Likes

I will try not to use the dot and the number at the same time I didnt know bot is more sentient against foreign players I’ll be careful and hope I hope I wont mistake again

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

I broke this one (accidentally)

I didnt see the quotes rule you mentioned it i think i broke this one too rn

I hope made it right and unbanned soon

No, you’re fine on this front as far as I could tell. It’s just the advertising rule that you broke, not the Community rule. Anyways…

2 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

2 Likes

1: yes. numbers with dots considered as another server’s ip adresses
2: yes ill think twice before typing.
3: yeah i wont break rules again.
4: yes i understand.

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

1 Like