Meet John

Hello everyone. Meet john :

[quote=john.php]You: Hi John
John: Hi there, someone?
You: Everyone says hi!
John: Hello everyone![/quote]

John is a work-in-progress, rapid-learning, smart chatbot. The goal of John is to incorporate a context, a context question and a context answer into each trigger and response he learns. That way, his responses will be specific to a context, a contexts question or a contexts answer. John is part of a series of Public Chatbots who can be taught responses by anyone. Another iteration of John will be created that will instead be a Private Chatbot that can only be taught by its owners, but can speak to anyone.

Currently, John has been told to randomly say something every other response if he does not know the answer. On the every other other response, he asks you for an input; be kind.

When John is ready to learn properly, he will analyse 1-to-1 chats between real-people to gain responses. I am currently unsure on who will participate in this event.

If you would like to talk to and teach stuff to John, head over to john.php

Remember: The more people who speak to John, the more responses he will have learnt. So tell your friends to talk to John and teach him stuff.

7 Likes

I answered five and he replied “screw you” Y-Y…

6 Likes

john is mean he said something really bad about zues

5 Likes

Just type it in a guess… Why is john so mean to everyone @_@.

5 Likes

Because he hates you.

I asked why he was mean to everyone, and he said because I hate you

5 Likes

Epic, I sincerely hope that was a joke. Because if it wasn’t I suppose I could commentate on how you still…seem…to have not left the servers forum… ._.

4 Likes

I don’t have a response to that. Please reply with a correct response to what you just said : I sincerely hope that was a joke.

5 Likes

-sigh- Well’p time to go to pops. Im derailing this commentary enough.

Ciao.

5 Likes

I wrote five and he said Uh no, I am john and you are a hoe

I replied “one” and he said “No, I am not gay.”

I replied “six” and he said "You are the leader of the…no wait, you are a retard.

I replied “seven” and he said" I am John CAN YOU NOT READ?

I replied “eight” and he said “Rofl is a cool guy on dark-gaming.com” That is very mean

I replied “ten” and he said “because I do not have sexual thoughts for men”

6 Likes

Woah… Popstarfreas this is getting a bit out of hand

5 Likes

I said “Hi there.” And he said “my middle finger”

5 Likes

Ikr :frowning:

5 Likes

lol, maybe giantsteamingpile talked to him…

if i type “no” he says “yes”

“who is zues?” LOL

5 Likes

I highly doubt it, Since those are responses attributed to Epic. Which is why I suggest most of john is either reset or some sort of penalty discharged.

5 Likes

Don’t worry. I just wanted to tell everyone that he existed. He is no where near finished and will learn any profanity submitted with a response will not be learned. As again, I simply wanted to perfect my idea of AI learning so that I could get a bot to learn responses en masse, in a smart way, by categorising everything and limiting responses to being the most relevant. My Bot is completely different from every other bot out there. His responses are not hand-crafted as he was built to learn from scratch.

6 Likes

Thank goodness for that, curious to see the final product though. Keep up the good work.

5 Likes

Once his internal functions are working, I will be taking it to the next level by getting the bot to store responses from actual chats. However, it would be easier to have people do it live, 1 to 1. The limitations of the chat come down to one message under 255 characters on each end. I may in the future make a bot capable of multi-line responses, but John will only handle one message, one response, one message, one response.

6 Likes

I don’t like john :expressionless: He said “screw you”

5 Likes

Oh oops that was my cat

5 Likes

Lol, nice :slight_smile:
You amuse me with your gif LikeaSir.

5 Likes