Mathematics of the Economy

1. Per completed round, damage shouldn’t matter
  2. 1000 XP and 3000 DP is the base. The base is modified by the round numbers; it starts at a very low DP rate, increases as the rounds go by, and then gets closer to the base as you approach round 20+. There’s a graph, it’s probably inaccurate right now but you can get the general idea.
8 Likes

Hmm. Something’s not right then. I’ve been getting as little as 15 DP on the occasional 16th round of zombies, even whilst my efficiency is in the %30s. And I’m getting DP in the middle of rounds. Seems a little odd…

9 Likes

There’s still a way to get that much on Round 16:
E.g.
Round 16 gives 1946.969 DP.
On an unlisted map, this is reduced to 194.6969 DP
With 7000 DP in your bank, it is reduced to the final amount of: 13.9069214 DP

However, since your in-game name is not correct, there’s no specific information I can give you.

11 Likes

You’d get even on Rd. 3 of an unlisted map 1.223 DP when your bank is under 5K DP.
When you have for instance 4,711 DP and get to round 20 on Shadow Descent, would you get 6,000 DP or would the 6,000-89 = 5,711 DP over the 5,000 DP be cropped off by bank multiplier (i.e. you need the effort of 5,000*10/5,000 = 10 DP to get from 5,000 to 5,001 DP etc.)?

10 Likes

Updated the graphs for DP/XP in Zombies to show Hardcore vs Normal, and based on the text I wrote (I didn’t check the source) altered the XP graph to show that it caps out at a maximum per round.

14 Likes

ooh, thats why im not getting more dp, i already got the limit a

8 Likes

I am just wondering if the graphs are accurate, (as in on a map like dark shadows with a 1x
Dp Multiplier do u get 200 dark points) or are they more of a rough guide for how many dp you should get as i am only getting a fraction of the points that it says on the dark points graph. I’m just saying this because on miners deceit i got to round 12 and only got 50 dp from it and comparing that to the graph makes it seem like i got much less than i should have

8 Likes

its a rofle graph so it should be

7 Likes

Im experiencing the same thing i think that the graph is about 3 round behind on the dp gain

10 Likes

What are the dp and xp multipliers for the other bosses becuase there is only 6 different bosses on the table and i am wondering if they are the only ones that give decimals of points or what?

9 Likes

Anything not on the table is x1

11 Likes

There may have been a few changes, the graph is mostly a rough guide because it is not automatically sync’d with changes on the server.

You should also consider: DP Calculation Experiment Update which reduces these values as you gain DP

11 Likes

I was just farming on pve to find the best boss to grind for dp and i think i killed over 300 dukes and did not even go up more than 20 dark points, why is his dp mulltiplier so low? Also what is the best boss to farm for dp?

8 Likes

Duke gives basically zero dp.
The best boss to farm is Queen Bee.

9 Likes

I think i got 100 dp and almost a full xp bar while doing this with godlybread

8 Likes

But leveling up is useless now ever since the loot boxes and T3 crates got destroyed which were the only benefits of leveling up.

10 Likes

Is this section outdated then since Lego updated a lot?

9 Likes

I doubt that

8 Likes

DP metal values

Rarity Ore type DP output
1 Copper ore 500
2 Silver ore 2,000
3 Copper bar 4,500
4 Silver bar 8,000
5 Gold ore 12,000
6 Platinum ore 18,000
7 Gold bar IDK
8 Platinum bar 32,000
9 Coal 45,000
16 Likes

question-why is coal the best ore and why do we know how much it gives?

10 Likes