mango.'s Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
no

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
no because i was banned because of a glitch not because i was cheating or exploiting

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
i haven’t knowingly broken the rules nor have i cheated or exploited

4 Likes

While it seems like that you may have truly fallen victim to a glitch, it does not exclude the possibility of a client, nor does it excuse your lack of communication with other players or the staff team in the sense of making it clear that you’ve found a bug, albeit an already known one. However, given the circumstances of the ban, I will proceed with the appeal process as normal.

4 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

5 Likes

i believe this is the rule that i have been banned for or the one i have supposedly broke:

5 Likes

I must unfortunately correct the rule included in your response, it is rather S5#2 and admittedly it was my mistake to not correct the ban link after further review of the situation.

4 Likes

I type this message because of some questions I have because I’m still quite unfamiliar with the unbanning process I don’t know what I am supposed to do and I don’t now the stages of the unbanning process so I would appreciate if you were to tell me about the steps and things that have to be done for me to be unbanned.
And thanks for your time.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.