You know how rapid mode adds in a few unique enemies? Namely, twig zombies, spiked ice slimes, and desert spirits. Why not do the same for expert zombies? It’d make the mode more worthwhile and fun to play, instead of just smarter and tankier enemies. It’d be interesting to have a much more different playstyle while playing a harder mode.
If this does get added, then I would leave it up to the devs to decide what enemies to add. But here’s a few ones I could think of:
- Rounds 1 & 2 - Red slimes spawn once per mobspawn
- Rounds 3 to 5 - Ghosts replaces granite elementals
- Round 5 - Goblin archers replace blood zombies
- Rounds 6 & 7 - Giant antlion chargers spawn alongside slimers/chaos elementals, eyes and hoplites
- Rounds 8 to 10 - Bouncy slimes spawn alongside Gastropods/Brain Sucklers
- Round 11 & 12 - Pirate Crossbowers spawn alongside gigazappers, similar to how psychos and gingerbread men spawn alongside each other
- Rounds 12 & 13 - Storm drivers replace snowmen gangstas
- Rounds 12 to 15 - Gray grunts replace gingerbread men
- Round 14 - Rock golems spawn alongside skeleton commandos and necromancers
- Round 15 - Clowns replace chattering teeth bombs
- Rounds 16, 17 & 19 - Nebula Floaters spawn alongside milkyway weavers and diabolists
- Rounds 18 & 20 - Twinkle poppers spawn alongside alien larva
- Round 19 - Master mode is enabled.