Mafuyuu's ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Dark Gaming | DTP - Ban View

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Well, i was thinking that the rules was just like no hacking/cheating, no sexual, and stuffs. just like the basic rules in every server/games. so i didn’t bother reading it since i wasn’t planning to do the stuffs above at all.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I thinked it wasn’t fair at the beginning due to my unknowledge about the rules, but then after reading some stuffs about ban appeal in the forum, i knew it was about Adversting which is againts the rule, so now i know it was my fault not reading the rules and got ban for adversting.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I just joined the dark gaming server like yesterday and im having so much fun, i even became a crew and voted already. so yeah i wish to play more in dark gaming server and try my best to not break any rules in the future :slight_smile:

4 Likes

According to your ban link you got banned for using modified client in survival.

4 Likes

In all honesty. I didn’t use any mod/cheat/hack s. Then how come i got banned for modified reason?

4 Likes

I thought i was banned for advertising buying items for platinum coins. Other than that i didn’t do anything

4 Likes

This was your inventory before you got banned, as far as I know we are post Destroyer in Survival, and looking at your inventory you had a tiki armor and a necromantic scroll which are post Plantera items.

4 Likes

I took them from the left trash bin

4 Likes

After respawning i went to the left trash bin to strore items i don’t need, and then i saw that set along with the equips and i took it.

4 Likes

Why did you decide to keep them?

4 Likes

Because why not, its a good item and its in the trash can so its free for anyone who wants to take it

4 Likes

This is not a valid excuse to keep hacked items knowing that survival isn’t post-Plantera. As the rule says, keeping illegitimate item drops is equivalent to using a client to spawn them in yourself.

read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

5 Likes

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]
All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any sort of Modications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

• That do not alter game mechanics (e.g. hitboxes, visibility of tiles/walls, visibility of lighting). In other words, they must keep all things intact that the originals do except the art style.
3 Likes

This is not the right rule because you didn’t exactly had a modified client, read Section 10#4 and quote it.

4 Likes

#4 Item Drops

Keeping illegit item drops is equivalent to using a Modified Client to spawn them in. Refer to S5#1.

4 Likes

I’m going to accept your appeal, in case you find an item drop and you are uncertain about its originality you can always ask other players in survival about it or alternatively, staff members. Unbanned

4 Likes