Lukeafk101 (Bitwin)'s Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes I did and here is why.

I know that all servers have rules about cheating, I blatantly ignored these rules about cheating and that was my wrong doing, I never know what it felt like to cheat in a PvP server, this is pretty self explanatory for everyone, but let me just say that it isn’t fun, I also quickly realized before that this server is still one of the best free item servers there are, regarding one of my statements I said in the server before I was banned, that I don’t care about being banned, obviously for me this was a huge lie, I enjoyed my time being on this server and I would like it to be that way, I fully regret my actions.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Completely, I need to take responsibility for my actions and get myself unbanned, I now know that cheating provides an unfair advantage for other players and It’s completely utterly useless to do cheat because now I know that it doesn’t make the game any more fun, I didn’t know what people meant by that cheating doesn’t necessarily mean it’s fun, I had a thought that it would be fun but when I started cheating before I got banned, of 20 minutes of doing so. I realized that it wasn’t fun, therefore it just makes the game easier therefore why I said useless is well, exactly that to the most part.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Throughout my 3-4 year journey to playing this game, it provided a nostalgic and fun place to make friends and to enjoy time to those with friends, back then when the server was more populated, I love being taught new things about the server, it was really fun for me honestly, Build, PVE, ect. Were equally as good as the rest of the server and their community, additionally, agree to disagree, I really want to be back in this awesome server.

3 Likes

Well, you at least found why you wanted to cheat which is… uh, that’s something, I’m sure. But if you liked the server as you claimed, then how was it only curiosity that drove you to use a modified client on the server? If it was as simple as a “what if” that made you break the rules knowingly, what will stop you from doing it again in the future? What will you do to make sure it doesn’t happen again?

I’m having trouble understanding this part, could you please reword what you meant by it?

4 Likes

What I mean is that I thought it would be fun to cheat, I did not know what people on the internet or my friends meant by it not being fun to do it but, yes you’re right if I liked this server then I should’ve at least done it on a single player instead of testing it on this server.

3 Likes

It may be a little idiotic to do so but yes I’m sorry, it won’t happen again, this is the only good free items server.

3 Likes

Alright. What’s going to stop you from doing it again in the future?

3 Likes

Know this if I do it again then I would get banned again making it harder for me to appeal next time, then I won’t be able to access the server at all.

2 Likes

I now know that hacking provides an unfair advantage against others, I won’t break a rule because this is only one of the better servers, I now know that I shouldn’t hack on any other server, I read the rules again and I fully acknowledge my mistake.

2 Likes

Very well, then.

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

I broke this

2 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

2 Likes
  1. Yes
  2. Yes, I will continue to abide by the rules and will never use hacked client on terraria again
  3. Yes, I have learned my lesson
  4. Yes as I said earlier that by using a modified client again will end up in me being not being able appeal
2 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

2 Likes