Loptyeir Ban Appeal 9/4/2021 *VERY SERIOUS* unironically

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Dark Gaming, Banned for Griefing PvP arena with dirt bombs in 2020 I think.

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, sadly.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes. Obviously, it was fair

[Q4] Why should we unban you?

Exact Rule I broke:

#1 Griefing

Griefing is the removal/addition of blocks to another player’s structure without their permission to do so. Griefing is punishable by no other than a ban and will not expire. Protection is irrelevant in all cases of grief. It is only there to avoid having others break this rule.

I can do no harm, I want to get back into PvP and as cliche as it is, I’ve changed. If any exploits like this were to still exist, I’d not use them because I’ve come to realize that Terraria PvP is important to me and outside of DG, it’s very dead.

Also, I’ve heard that there have been complications to appealing my ban because the mod who banned me no longer plays or something. I’ve posted appeal after appeal and got 0 replies or acknowledgment. I’m very much aware that some of the ‘higherups’ may not want me to be unbanned but they need to give me a good reason as to why.

6 Likes

Daily Reply to keep this thread open.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Staff acknowledge meeee.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

put simply, when I read the ban report a month ago, griefing is all it said. Unless I read the wrong thing, otherwise it was probably not listening to staff.

2 Likes

Yes this is true, but I need you to quote the exact rule you broke from the rules thread.
Please use the guide on how to quote the rules as was linked.

2 Likes

Ok, I’ve edited the appeal with the exact rule. Granted, the ban report was not a specific rule quote so I’m only 90% sure it’s the correct quote.

2 Likes

I appreciate the extra effort but I’m asking for you to respond here with the quote of the rules broken, not edit the quote into the ban appeal itself, but reply to this post below

3 Likes

#1 Griefing

Griefing is the removal/addition of blocks to another player’s structure without their permission to do so. Griefing is punishable by no other than a ban and will not expire. Protection is irrelevant in all cases of grief. It is only there to avoid having others break this rule.

2 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?
  2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?
  3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?
  4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?
2 Likes

yes, yes, yes and yes. I’ve come to understand that I value the server facilities too much to take breaking any rules lightly.

2 Likes

This appeal has been accepted . Your ban has been lifted.

1 Like