Literally Depression

Can you please let me play survival? I just created account made for survival and it says I have to wait a day.

3 Likes

Nothing can be done until you register and login into an account. Staff can’t do anything about that

3 Likes

Did you /register or not?
I assume you did since you’ve “created an account.”

3 Likes

Yes I did try to register- it just wouldn’t let me register until the next day.

3 Likes

Here’s an explanation:

3 Likes

Just to simplify things, you do have to wait a day. This is to prevent account spam. If you have waited a day and are still unable to register then yes, as FAdadadadada said, your join date is old.

Oh yeah also, since I’m to lazy to create another topic, if your join date has expired then is it now just impossible for you to register if you stay on that IP?

3 Likes

It would become impossible for you to /register under that name. Maybe there’s a way to renew the validity of /register under that name with the intervention of an Admin.

Your only allowed to have one account per IP, but in this case, you haven’t made an account yet.
Accounts are only differentiated nominally.

In the previous explanation, I probably should’ve said something regarding this.

↓ ↓ ↓

3 Likes

It is renewed each time you join. Otherwise expiry simply means it is forgotten, so the next time you join it considers it a new unseen IP.

3 Likes

When I have to wait until tomorrow, I waited until tommorow which is today and I have to wait until the next day. Plz help!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12RFBwR2WvECyQGnUY_0F8MpwB6jC69D1/view?usp=drivesdk

2 Likes

Read the thread; there are answers to your questions. Your IP might be constantly changing.

Also, no one has access to the file your attempting to provide. Change your permission settings for that file if you want to share it.

3 Likes

Am I Banned Because I cant Join Every time I opened
This Shows

2 Likes

Unless it says banned, you’re not banned. Also server is down

3 Likes

Try different ips like 7776 or 7778. If that didn’t work, use terraria.dark-gaming.com. If that still didn’t work, try restarting your terraria or device.

2 Likes

You MUST also read Rep Mode - how it actually works. That’s why you can’t register until tomorrow

2 Likes

Thnx Bro U helped Me
And Also Thnx For Telling me server is down

2 Likes

Here’s how Rep Mode Works.

3 Likes