Legend’s Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I was aware that what I was doing was not allowed, as it allows illegitimately attained stats. My actions showed a lack of care and respect for the community and the people who have worked hard to achieve their items, points, etc.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I completely believe I was banned fairly. Using a macro with the goal of gaining stats instead of just having fun playing the game was a mistake that I knowingly walked into.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I would like to be unbanned because I’ve realized my mistakes, and I would like to correct them. I let myself use a macro despite the rules being against it. I now see just how foolish I was to break the rules instead of grinding legitimately. What I truly like about Dark Gaming is being able to play with other players, not just having a certain level in-game. In one sense, I am glad I was banned because it corrected my carelessness toward the rules. If I were to be unbanned, and given it would be possible, I would like for my stats to be reset as to not carry the guilt of my unfairly earned leveling. I was doing an injustice to myself, as well as the rest of the server. I hope to be able to play apart in the community again; I will not continue any unfair actions against the other players.

3 Likes

I’ve been very busy recently so I’m sorry about the delay in handling this. Unfortunately, it’s going to have to wait longer since I asked an administrator to reset your account since I have no idea how long you were macro farming successfully. I was told “I’ll look at resetting their stuff” and I haven’t heard back from them yet.

3 Likes

I started playing on the server again on the 6th of October I believe. Luckily, I was only able to macro farm for about four to five days until I was banned. No worries on the wait; I probably deserve it.

3 Likes

I would like to note that my dtp account appears to have been reset. Thank you for the opportunity for a second chance on dark gaming.

3 Likes

Yep, I received word that it was handled today. Are you going to make sure you don’t do this again in the future?

3 Likes

Yes, I will not do this again.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

I believe I have broken this rule:

3 Likes

Yep, looks good.

1 Like
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

2 Likes
  1. Yes, I understand that a macro would be considered third party software, which is listed in the rule that I broke.

2. Yes, I will no longer use macros or anything other than a vanilla terraria client on the server.

3. Yes, I agree to respect the rule I broke by not using any form of hacked/modified clients.

4. Yes, I understand I won’t be able to appeal if I break this rule again.

1 Like

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

2 Likes