Leeyoh's Helper Application

Q1. What is your in-game name?
Leeyoh

Q2. How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)
I’m on GMT+10, So about 2:00 PM to 4:00 AM With casual breaks here and there

Q3. Why do you want to be a Helper?
Since i’m always active on this server, and seeing many guests come in everyday, i’ve always got an urge to help them and tell them about
what’s up with the server, and answering their questions aswell.

Q4. Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yes, i do intend to prioritize it as it’s fun and more people are coming in into the server everyday

Q5. Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
I think i do, but i’m not hesitating on looking up onto stuff that i need to learn more on.

Q6. Tell us about yourself?
I’m just a dude who chills on Dark-gaming server everyday, and since it’s quarantine what else should I do right? I’m 18 and i’ve been playing terraria since
2015. Nothing much about me anyways, just that i love helping people and get a better reputation on the server, That’s about all, Thank you!

4 Likes

Love this! i do see you very often tryna help people!
you deserve this
+1

3 Likes

Very active and and will always be there to help. Be a little more courteous and you’d be perfect as a helper +1

3 Likes

I see you often helping people, so take this.
+1

3 Likes