Kiki DG Ban Appeal (Auto Clicker S5#1 & AFK Farming S8#1)

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
• I didn’t know auto clickers broke the rules because a few weeks ago, I saw “dolphins can be gay” using it to farm all day; he is a new member but already level 100+, whereas mine was 120-140 then. When dolphin reported a “guest bug”, I thought he had been banned, but I couldn’t find his ban appeal, and there was no mention of the auto clicker he is using on his thread. Instead some replies assumed the bug was due to his name or he was suspected of using multiple accounts (now I know you can’t even connect to the server if you got banned).
• Before I used it, I read all the rules and used the search feature on the DG forums but found nothing related to “auto clicker”. There is now a thread from Mr fluffy, dated November 20th, but I didn’t find it then, and I believe Mr fluffy is referring to the same person.
• At that time, I didn’t think that the auto clicker counted as a hacked/modified client because the examples given were very different.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, it was fair, but I think the rules should mention about auto clicker to make it clearer.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
DG is my favorite server; I spend a lot of time here, especially the zombie game mode. I love teaming up with strangers and giving hints to new players, but because my wifi has a FUP (Fair Usage Policy), I won’t be able to play zombies at all until next month; then I’m spending time in PvE until this happens. I didn’t know auto clicker broke the rules because no ban appeal mentioned this before, and I didn’t plan to do AFK farming, but at that time, I fell asleep. I’m sorry for my mistake; I didn’t mean it and will
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never do it again.

*sorry for my bad English and phrasing, I rarely talk to people.

2 Likes

I am trying to find out a few things before this appeal is to be handled. I have not forgot about it, so please be patient. Sorry in advance for the inconvenience.

3 Likes

I was informed that your DTP trading account was disabled, just so you know what to expect if/when you are unbanned. That was mainly what I needed to find out.

3 Likes

During the twenty minutes you were afk, you managed to take up almost all the NPC slots in the PvE dimension. Not only did I ban you for afk farming, I banned you because you inconvenienced all of the rest of the players in PvE. I was farming Plantera at the time, and I would not have noticed you afk farming except my Planteras spawned in without their hooks, and almost no tentacles were released during the second phase. This choice you made impacted the rest of the players trying to enjoy PvE is what I am trying to get at. As long as you understand this, I am comfortable proceeding with the appeal.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

I broke these rules:

2 Likes

Yes that is correct.

1 Like
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

1 Like
  1. Yes.
  2. Yes, I do.
  3. Yes, I agree.
  4. Yes, I understand.
1 Like

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

2 Likes