KeiGu's ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?

• No(supported)

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.

• No, but plss hear my reason: Yesterday was a bad day for me, there was an outage in our area for 11 hours starting on 6:00am and ending on 5:30pm UTC+8. When the power came back, my first task was to vote, and to play on the server (specifically Gamemode)s. When I hopped on the server my Wifi was being really slow after the recent outage, this in turn made my ping really bad and I also had allot of disconnections that may have result in my character being a mannequin standing still and not taking any damage. I woke up the next morning to find out I was banned. If this is not the reason you are looking for, Im so sorry but I really dont have anything to prove that im inocent. I wont be making anymore reasons since that will just make it confusing as well as making me look like im avoiding my ban. Ty for reading…

Note: I wont be mentioning any people on this appeal since I dont want them to get into the trouble I got into.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?

• I loved to play with different people. This server gave me an opportunity to have friends while playing my favorite game, I think of the server whenever something stressful is going on in my life. Its not just playing in it, its more than that.
4 Likes

I would like to also edit some things on my appeal if there are some mistakes. Thanks again!

4 Likes

you didn’t add it to Ban Appeals, I went ahead and fixed it for you.

4 Likes

You need to follow the format.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.