KeiGu's ban Appeal (Official)

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?

• No(supported)

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.

• No it was unjustified, but plss hear my reason: First of all I dont use any apps to modify my Terraria, because it just takes the fun out of the game. And Yesterday was a bad day for me, there was an outage in our area for 11 hours starting on 6:00am and ending on 5:30pm UTC+8. When the power came back, my first task was to vote, and to play on the server (specifically Gamemode)s. When I hopped on the server my Wifi was being really slow after the recent outage, this in turn made my ping really bad and I also had allot of disconnections that may have result in my character being a mannequin standing still and not taking any damage. I woke up the next morning to find out I was banned.

Fyi: The server banned the wrong guy

It Clearly saids Melee, when my IGN is KeiGu

Note: I wont be mentioning any people on this appeal since I dont want them to get into the trouble I got into.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?

• I loved to play with different people. This server gave me an opportunity to have friends while playing my favorite game, I think of the server whenever something stressful is going on in my life. Its not just playing in it, its more than that.
7 Likes

Sorry but I think there was an Ip collision between me and the guy that was supposed to be banned. My IGN is KeiGu, but judging from the Ban link, the one who was supposed to be banned is called Melee

Evidence:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.