Kaylode's 2nd Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link
[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yep, Ban was most definitely fair

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
About a year ago, I used cheats on the server and got permabanned. I was carelessly using a variety of cheats across a span of game modes such as Zombies, PVP, and PVE for a small ego boost. I got banned and laughed it off like it’s nothing and moved on up until now. I got back to playing Terraria and wanted to play on these servers when I remembered that I got myself banned. I felt sickened by the fact that I gave zero care about it, and that I most probably ruined people’s experiences on the server. I wanna get back to playing on this server, as here I’m making this appeal. I’m deeply sorry for anyone’s experience being ruined by my actions. I promise I won’t break any rules, as I just want to enjoy this server again. Thank you!

8 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

6 Likes

I broke this rule:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.