Kamamsi's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Im not sure what i did it was a couple years ago but i know i was immature and being rude to people so i do apologize for whatever i was doing or saying i was a stupid 14 year old.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
yes it was fair i was ban appealing and disrespecting people in chat and also annoying them in game and i am sorry.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
i would love another opportunity to show that i am better than who i was before and i love the server if i remember correctly the zombie mode was my favorite along with survival and again i am very sorry for who i was in the past but people change !

3 Likes

You need to follow the format. Provide your ban link as your answer to Q1; if you don’t have it, attempt to rejoin the server to see it.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

3 Likes

im not sure if thats the link but thats what it says when i try to join the server

3 Likes

Ban links are formatted as ban.dark-gaming.com, not banned.dark-gaming.com like you put. Please fix that when you’re able to.

4 Likes

ok i fixed it

3 Likes

Checked Phase history and confirmed that every specific offense Russ listed happened. Will you be mindful of your language overall in the future?

3 Likes

ofc like i said im not the same person i was

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

Blockquote

3 Likes

i am aware i broke this.

3 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

3 Likes
  1. yes because I was using inappropriate language in the chat

2. yes by being more friendly and being more aware of my action

3. I agree

4. I understand fully

3 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

3 Likes