Just pls unban me

I forgot about it or just thinked getting knocked out of the server was normal thinking it normal I’ve matured so please unban me i will never do it again

5 Likes

Plus this is the only server that actually has a decent game and survival i know of (yes i know penguin games)

5 Likes

I will proceed with the appeal since I want to believe in you, but I will tell you right now that “I forgot” will not be a valid excuse anymore. I will be checking your chat messages daily, so if I find anything that makes me even slightly regret unbanning you, I will reapply the ban to be permanent. There will not be any more warnings, I hope you understand this.

5 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

5 Likes

And yes i have a ego a small one

5 Likes

I that’s the rule i broke yes i saw that and forgot about that or jußt didn’t care and just forgot about im now matured so pls unban

5 Likes

Can you please quote the header and it’s contents? It should look like this:

Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

5 Likes

Just testing the waters

5 Likes

Is that it?

5 Likes

No, that is not correct. Highlight the header and it’s contents, and click “Quote”.

Paste it in a new reply to this topic.

5 Likes

Heres the thingy

5 Likes

That is correct.

5 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

5 Likes

I will never do it again

5 Likes

Please provide an answer to all four questions so I know you have acknowledged each of them.

6 Likes

I thought it was quite odd that you seemingly gave up on your appeal when you were so close to completing it.

Apparently you had other plans. Both IP’s give the same location data results, so it has to be you. I am pretty confident now that you did not actually forget my warning, you simply chose to ignore it. Since you have evaded your ban, and are clearly not an upstanding player, this appeal is denied.

6 Likes