JasmineCujoh's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
In fact, I don’t remember having such a harmful speech in chats, because I know racism is not allowed.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I don’t think my ban was fair. Since I’ve been playing on this server when I was younger and I’ve done some progress in the game, I don’t think I want to destruct this progress since I love it. Besides, I don’t really remember doing such a thing and if I did, I didn’t mean any insult or harm to people around since the environment is peaceful.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
First of all, I apologize if I was mean and rude (Which I wasn’t probably as stated before). This server has players and fun. I can’t let this slip away since I like this server. Meanwhile I was away for two months until today. When I joined, I saw the ban screen and I was like “What the hell happened”. Besides, since I didn’t do that intentionally and the ban was unfair, perhaps I should get unbanned.

5 Likes

You were banned for entering this in Zombies.

What was the motivation behind entering the N word?

4 Likes

Oh I remember this thing now a bit. I don’t know why it’s only me in the chat xD
Other players were making jokes around with this thing, so did I.
But I didn’t mean to insult people there since it was a joke and everyone was joking about it. But if it was mean to someone, I apologize.

4 Likes

I forgot to mention that it could be some kinda bait since I wasn’t the only one in this case and I’m the only one who was mentioned among them.

4 Likes

Will you keep in mind that:

1. if all do say the N word as a joke that you must not do it too
  2. that the N word is never a joke, no matter the context
5 Likes

Yes. I’ll keep that in mind.

5 Likes

When will my ban get lifted though?

4 Likes

If you keep that in mind then yes

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

I broke this rule:

5 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

4 Likes
  1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes, I agree

4. Yes

4 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

4 Likes