Influx Waver (Buff)

Although we have a similar suggestion, I feel like we don’t have enough terra-blade like swords, so the Influx Waver really needs a buff, because the performance is beyond atrocious against good PVPers unless you try to anti-rush them with this sword. (This does not work very well for an anti-rush either, use Ice Sickle instead)

[What is the actual item/mechanic/thing being targeted?]
Influx Waver

[What would you like specifically changed about it?]
Increase the velocity all the way up to 23. (to compensate, lower max damage by 5)

[Why do you feel that this change is needed?]
Ever since 1.4.4 came out, the Influx Waver is the only non-wall pierce projectile sword. I feel like this should be the replacement for the true excalbur because the true excalibur works differently all of a sudden. The projectiles are too slow on this sword, and buffing the velocity would make it a decent mid-range weapon.

[Anything else you would like to note]
I wanted to nerf this weapon before because it was too good against randoms, but that reason was not valid. To be honest, thin projectile swords should get a little bit of love since the true excalbiur and terra blade got changed into something else.

̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶m̶e̶n̶t̶
yeah not a bad idea to buff influx because of the lack of single projectile sword
Beam Sword can also be buffed to compensate

9 Likes