I'm sorry with all my heart for what happened

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
no, the truth is that I did not know.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I really think it was not fair since I did not do anything to break the rules

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because I was having a good time on the server, without him I think I would have no more fun without mentioning that I liked to spend in zombie mode, I hope you understand because I do like to spend on the server and reason is that when they saw my inventory they noticed that I had many summoners and the reason is because someone threw them I just took them and I understand that it looks suspicious that I had so many things but I hope you understand that I did not do anything wrong and that I hope you can understand my situation since I was having a good time, I do not want to lose everything believe me that if I liked to play in survival mode

5 Likes

If you think it was not fair and you think you did anything wrong, explain this.
This is a screenshot your inventory when I banned you.

No possible way that someone would try to give you a whole piggy bank and a whole safe worth of illegitimate items.

Whether or not you enjoyed Survival has no impact on this.

3 Likes

I know and I understand that it was not right to take them I earned greed he was not a respectable player and I know it was wrong but if they give me the opportunity to return I will not do it again I will eliminate everything but allow me to return it was stupid what I did and even so I ask that you take pity on me and allow me to return I really like the server it is my escape from my boring routine that is why I ask again that you have mercy on me and that it will never happen again, mention that the objects take them from the wastebaskets when there was a hacker depositing items I simply took them and kept them in my safe area but I understand that it was wrong (sorry if something is misspelled, I am Latin and I used the translator

3 Likes

I do not believe that someone gave you all that stuff. Maybe someone shared some stuff with you, then you proceeded to duplicate them. If someone really did give you nearly two whole chests worth of illegal goods, then who did it?

3 Likes

I appeal again to be forgiven and know that I regret with all my heart and that it will never happen again

3 Likes

If I knew who it was I swear I would tell you but I don’t believe it was in the donation bin I just took it if you don’t ask members who were there they just deposited them believe me I don’t know how to duplicate objects just and I understand computers I beg you to understand me and that if I could tell you who it was that did it, I would tell you but I don’t know

I know you do not believe me but ask the members of the server and you will see that I am not lying that they were only objects that they left in the bins

3 Likes

It is true that people leave things in the bins all the time, but nobody ever leaves 4 stacks of Moonlord bags, 2 stacks of Celestial Emblems, or anything else you have on there. I’ve also checked logs. None. If it really was some stuff from bags (which I doubt,) then you must’ve duplicated it all using a modified client, which was the reason you were banned.

4 Likes

believe me that I was not occupying anything to duplicate and believe me that all I have there is thanks to the fact that they left them in the trash can you ask the players who were there one of them is Irish is the gay, that is the name of one of Those who were playing at that time, inside the bins there were everything from mounts to summoners I just made the mistake of taking them I did not want to affect anyone at all believe me I was having a good time I have been playing on the server for a long time believe me not I would try to hack it, I have no reason

3 Likes

I still don’t believe you, and even then, it’s still against the rules to keep illegitimate items. Do you now understand that your ban is fair?

4 Likes

Please ask on the server or in the discord you will see that I am not lying, I beg you so much since it is the only server where I could have fun, I ask you please give me another chance I know it was a mistake to have taken them and I know what it was Illegal but I beg you I will erase everything but please let me in again, and I emphasize that now I do understand why the ban was fair and sorry if I beg you a lot but understand me I was just a poor idiot who took things that I should not

I ask you please take pity on me I was just stupid

3 Likes

Answer my question; Do you now understand that your ban is fair? Only a simple yes/no will do.

4 Likes

yes, it was fair

4 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

4 Likes

I have read each of the rules and I understand why I have been banned from the server I hope you can understand me and forgive me for my mistake

3 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

4 Likes

1- I understand perfectly
2- Yes, I understand how I can avoid breaking them again
3-I will not break any rules in the future
4- Yes, I understand that if it happens again I will not be able to request an appeal

3 Likes

This appeal has been accepted . Your ban has been lifted.

4 Likes