Im sorry if I did something wrong, I didn't mean to

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I didn’t intend to break the rules the server is extremely laggy as you might already know
and made me temporarily invincible causing me to get banned.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
in some ways yes but mostly no i did not mean to do anything wrong

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I haven’t had much to do and this server gives me something to do it is also really fun and there are lots of nice people

2 Likes

How would this work? Lag is able to delay actions seen between players/the server, but not outright ignore them. Connection problems are able to make your character temporarily appear as if they’re not taking damage, but it’s because it’d have looked like they’d have lagged out (i.e. running off in one direction if they were moving, using a tool/weapon without it interacting with anything as they go, and not taking damage from enemy collision). Temporarily becoming entirely immune to taking damage as a result of lag alone isn’t something that can happen, and so you were banned for a modified client. If you truly were lagging, you would’ve died eventually during the Frost Moon from what was observed of you in Survival.

2 Likes

I still have no clue what happened I’m sorry if I interfered with the frostmoon I was lagging so I couldn’t pickup stuff anyway. I’m sorry

2 Likes

Then what’s this?

In a report made 10 minutes before you were banned, this footage was shown, recorded by nuffy. In an approximately 38 second time window, you moved around relatively normally with no signs of significant lag. You attack enemies around the same place as where nuffy can see them, you pick up items around the same place as where nuffy can see them as you run through them. The whole time, you never take any damage from enemies. As such, the potential for desync seems very low. Claiming lag is not an excuse.

2 Likes

ok fine I hacked it was really embarrassing and I didn’t want to admit it I’m truly sorry

2 Likes

Apology accepted.

With that in mind, though, how will you make sure you don’t cheat on the server again in the future?

2 Likes

I’ll try not to get carried away with greed, thank you for accepting my apology

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]

All types of modified clients that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client is forbidden; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities. However, texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given; however, due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required. In cases where this negatively affects other players, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed. i broke this rule

1 Like
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

2 Likes

yes, I understand I used a modified client.

to avoid cheating again I can try have more self-control or just delete my software.

I agree that i will not make the same mistake again.

i understand that if i break the rules again I will not be able to come back.

1 Like

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

1 Like