I'm sorry for hacking. And i understand it

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, i did.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes it was fair, i hacked and got what i deserved

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
First of all im going to say sorry, i’m sorry i hacked in this server, i feel bad for possibly ruining other players experiences and in general for not following the rules, i was dumb for cheating, i won absolute nothing doing so but a deserved ban.
I promise not cheating again, i know i cant just come here and say i wont cheat again, what do i have to you guys believe me anyways. But well the least i can do is say i will not cheat, i promise, im really sorry for being such a douchbag and hack to obtain personal gains while ruining other’s experiences without any regret. Well now i do regret for doing this, im truly sorry for cheating, sorry.
I cheated so i could flex on people, even thought flexing is “bad”, i never should’ve hacked for that, sorry for all, sorry for cheating in survival so i could easily obtain items without any time spent into doing so.
It’s fine if i keep banned, as, i deserved it.
Sorry.

2 Likes

It’s good that you came around to understanding why cheating in this context was bad in the first place. However, there’s one thing from your original appeal that hasn’t been addressed yet (important part is bolded):

To restate it directly: why did you evade your original punishment?

4 Likes

I was really new and innocent, at the time i knew little about those things (bans, rule breaking, etc…), like all the game i played previous to terraria i cheated. So i was really dumb and i did not even know what was ban evading.
So after i got banned, i stopped playing for a while, until someday i decided to see if i was still banned (because i did not know what was permanent ban), and i actually was able to log-in, so i decided to play like nothing happend.
Well that was until i wanted to play on survival, i needed a account that had 24 hours on it, and since the time was broken at the moment, i decided to log-in on to the previously banned account, and that banned me. So then i tried to appeal, just in pure despair to try and get unbanned.
Yeah im so sorry for not knowing what was ban evade and that i should not do it back then.

Im truly sorry, back then i was so new to gaming, like it was barely 1 year since i got my PC, and even less that i got terraria. Sorry again and this is the entire explanation (Today im more mature and i don’t do those things, and will never do)

2 Likes

Very well. You owned up to it. You know better now, knowing now that it was wrong, so I believe in your ability to follow the rules in the future.

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

The rules i have broken are the following:

For the hack i used.

And the rule that (i think) is for the ban evade.

3 Likes

This rule specifically is for registered characters on the server (and by extension, in the trading system). As far as I could tell, you didn’t break this since you mentioned not having registered the second character and instead simply tried to log in to the original banned account.

1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

2 Likes
  1. Yes i do know what i did (hacking) broke the rules and that is was completely wrong
  2. Not installing/using any type of software/client that is hacked and gives me any advantages.
  3. I will never break any rules again, ive grown to understand that breaking rules is wrong and has to be avoided.
  4. I understand that if i break another rule, or break rules in general, that appealing is not an option.
2 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

2 Likes