I'm Debating If I Should Apply For Moderator

I’d like to say that it’s fine for you to do that sort of thing, and maybe a “You guys are jerks” wouldn’t have been enough to reach them. Either way, it did work out in the end, so it’s fine.

It’s true that it’s much harder to express jokes online, but that doesn’t mean that joking is a bad thing. As long as you say sorry when someone gets offended, most people will understand.

This is why I decided I might want to give you the advice. Nobody hates you yet, but resentment is something that builds up over time. That’s again why saying sorry is so important, because it helps dissolve the resentment that builds up when you offend people.

Ok, this is the part I disagree with the most. Once you get discord, I think you should definitely apply for mod, because like Glasia said, you never know what might happen. If you obtain mod, you will make mistakes. For proof, look at Big Russ himself in Sturmgeist89 ban appeal, 3/21/2022. Everyone makes mistakes. They’re fine, as long as you learn from them.

6 Likes