Im considering applying for moderator

Recently, I’ve been considering applying for moderator. My name is Patrick and i’m 15 years old. I have a lot of time on my hands, as im currently doing homeschool. I have crew and im willing to devote time/energy to the server.

Am I mature enough for the job?
Id say so. Ive matured a lot over the past few months.

However, i have been banned before. At the time, I had psychosis and couldnt make logical decisions. I was banned for racism/profanity and Im highly doubtful I can become a moderator. I have made changes, such as reporting players, making suggestions, and being a kind and non toxic player

6 Likes

To apply for mod, contact @modappreviewers and follow the format of #moderator-applications: About posting a Moderator Application.

Because of you did not post so much, No. 3 of the requirements may not be enough fulfilled by you. I think it is better to establish first better in the community before applying for mod.

The worst case result is a denial but there will always be a reason provided what to improve. So don’t take this post as discouraging. Try your best and enter the application.

5 Likes

I would suggest becoming a more well known part of the community before applying for moderator. Maybe it’s just me, but I only know you as the ‘zombies dude who got banned’. Maybe contribute a more to the server, become a lot more well known, and make sure you are actually mature enough. I have seen you in zombies two or three times now, and I don’t legitimately think you are ready yet, based on your ignorance of people with questions, talking down to randoms, etc.

Overall, I don’t think you should apply yet. Just my opinion though.

4 Likes

fully agree with Nate

5 Likes

Yup, thats me, nate.

6 Likes

U can check all mod requirements, am sure u will fail in being registered 1 month one

6 Likes

Now you should be well aware of the rules, just forget past mistakes and move on for now.
Most of the moderators have been banned before and that includes me.

8 Likes

so to get mod i should get banned?
jk

anyway, i think person without ban before should have more chances to get mod, just my opinion

6 Likes

On the other hand, being banned in the past and then getting unbanned means that you can change your ways, theoretically showing maturity.

5 Likes

elric is correct

5 Likes

iv ebeen registered for 3 frickin years:D

5 Likes

NetherOw, you can literally click on his PFP and see that he’s been on the Forums for close to 5 months. Don’t you need to be registered to make a Forums Account? Is there any reason not to Register, even if you don’t make a forums account?

4 Likes

i registered in Dark gaming in 2019. I made forum account in november. I got Crew, Today

4 Likes

hmm yes, i just never seen him in game (just like u) so i thought that he was new

5 Likes

Oh, I guess that makes sense.

4 Likes

It’s advised that you’re a fairly prominent figure in the community before becoming moderator. If Rofle does not know who you are, then you will probably not be accepted just from lack of experience. I would suggest just spending more time overall on the server/forum.

4 Likes

Mado do you think I could be a moderator? :smiletime:

4 Likes

Well yes, because of your 160 IQ, mr intelligent

4 Likes

Sure, you’re active on the server, Rofle definitely knows who you are, and you know the server well enough to do it. The only thing you don’t really do in terms of qualifying for moderator is help people with questions about the server like guests in items (or maybe you do, and I just don’t notice lol). I think you would be a pretty good moderator.

3 Likes

Thanks! I wasn’t sure myself.

2 Likes