Im a Big Boi now. Eberryone who have had helped me, gather round for Celebratory "Getting my Ban lifted!"

Thank you eberryone who are like 6 to 8 people! For a whole week i habe been banned it was such a ride of memes and bizarre adventure in this forum. I am an introvert so I can only give limited speech but I have dedication in my hart. Id like to gib thanks to these people who habe been liking my- I MEAN supporting me, whom I have forgotten their names but your profile pictures have been an icon in my hart.

Here, take that picture… As a low quality memer, this is all I can gibe! Thanks everyone!!

As for Legolas… Well of course Legolas gets a different treatment other than you guys, Legolas is religion!! What you guys talkin about get outta here!

(I posted this twice; Here (Terraria Server Category) and on the Off topic Category. If there is something wrong with that please inform me and I will take down this post and leave this topic in the Off topic category)

8 Likes

Yey Tejdxa!!

6 Likes

I’m confused why im in the pic im not even the one that unbanned you lma, but grats

6 Likes

No no no, you warned me about posting on others Ban Appeal, and that I think was the work of FATE. So you are added here, you are part of the main characters Bizarre Adoventure

6 Likes

Where am I? I am offended. I replied to you once, how could you not remember me? ;-;

7 Likes

About warning about Posting on ban appeals: I have almost posted something on the ban appeals 6-7 times but I pressed on time the Back button every time.

5 Likes

I have broken this rule like 3 times…?

Never got a warning, but i investigated why, and after reading the guidelines discovered that i shouldn’t do that…

Yeah… Uhhh i sometimes want help other on ban appelas, but just can’t

6 Likes

NO you got it wrong its not like that TheWeirdYT… Its just that… Youre…

Weird…

No Im just joking hahaha

6 Likes

Before Tejdxa warned me about the posting on ban appeals I did that like 10 times as discovered when downloading my activity.

4 Likes

I will specially add you then, in a self drawn drawing! Prob ill draw it tomorrow, im already tired today, i can’t draw anymore

6 Likes

Glasia did you just replied to yourself? I knew you were a hilarious guy!

6 Likes

I know, i am hilarious. I dreamt 2 days ago that we did a live action role play. Guess with who? With my German class instead of lessons.

6 Likes

Congrats on getting your ban lifted

6 Likes

Congratulations with come backing to server. Have fun

5 Likes

From where do you know, I am hilarious?

5 Likes

HEY SKEMOR, you killed me plenty of times on PVP EARLIER. How dare you, i just got my ban lifted and you bolid me!! Report WATCHDOG

Oh wait, wrong game

6 Likes

Um wait what-

7 Likes

Because I am hilarious and was on vacation I wrote a funny travel report (I will not be on the server from 07/17 till 07/25.

6 Likes

You didnt even notice that you KILLED me a couple of times on PVP earlier?! This rubbed salt on my wound bruh

6 Likes

Oh I kill alot of people constantly if I’m capable, basically if your on my screen and I don’t need to use most effort to kill you, you kinda ded
And this goes for all players lol

6 Likes