I will not be on the server from 07/17 till 07/25

From the 17th July until the 25th of July I won’t appear on the Terraria server itself because of going to vacation as my data plan will very limited there.

Because I can still surf on the web (e.g. researching information about places I will visit) why I’d not be able to browse the forums a bit?

So that means that I’ll be in that time only on the forum active (maybe even on Phase and Discord if enough time) but not on the server itself.

Because maintaining XP eff needs DP I accumulated some (almost 700) DP to keep my XP eff (103%) throughout my inactivity on the server.

5 Likes

Yay no reports spam soon (jk)

5 Likes

So its still pandemic does ur country is FREE from Covid-19??

4 Likes

The whole travel report is fake (like the answers of Mado’s (I think) AMA)

07/17 (part 1/9):

We’ve driven by car first to our friend before driving the next day from our friends to our holiday appartment.

Directly at the start, at 12 PM there was a car with open boot. We were worried that there would be trolls jumping at us. After 40 km/25 miles our navigation system broke down. Shortly after that it was fixed. When we were 70 km/44 miles away from home there was a traffic jam maybe because in another federal district the holiday just started.

When one of us needed to go to the toilet we stopped at the nearest gas station. There the trucks nearly blocked the entrance to the station so we needed to drive carefully. The gap was narrow but wide enough for our car. While we were searching a free spot to park our car there jumped an ogre in front of our car. Luckily we were going at only 10 km/h / 6 mph so we could stop the car early enough.

Finally we found a free spot and ate something. Right next to us a devil took away 2 spots, on the other side a van took only 1 place.

We went on. When we were about halfway there (160 km/100 miles away from home) we saw Black Widow driving on a motorbike. In the radio we heard that on the highway we were driving on a truck crashed and the heroes were already en route.

Because one of us somehow felt that a course took over her we stopped at the next mage station where the curse was removed. It was only 80 km/50 miles to go.

In the last stretch our navigation system lead us through a forest of elves. Even when the speed limit was 70 km/h / 44 mph one posessed motorbike was driving at about 130 km/h / 81 mph overtaking us. Luckily no accident happened. We cut some flowers with shurikens which were provided for those flowers to bring them to our friends.

We arrived at our friends at 5 PM. There we ate something and played card games. While being on the balcony I saw some demon kids flying over the roofs. One cast a curse but I deflected it with an umbrella.

At 10 PM we are going to sleep.

5 Likes

Part 2/9

07/18

We started driving from our friend’s home to our holiday apartment. There were some traffic jams on our way but they were small.

Halfway through we stopped at a gas station and bought something to eat. In front of us there were two men without a mask. The baker didn’t sell them anything. Because of that we won some time. Behind us there was Lord Voldemort wearing a green mask with the number 57 on it. After we exited the store there were 5 trolls playing football. We were lucky that it didn’t hit our car.

We went on. There was a truck blocking 5 car parking spots. After another hour we arrived and were greeted by a witch. She introduced us into the apartment and said that when it’s louder then she’d do witchcraft.

After we put our things in the apartment we went a bit at the proximity of our apartment. There was a tower which was only reachable by a dirt path. There was a demon who climbed the tower instead of using the stairs. When we went back we heard Pennywise laughing.

Later when we arrived back at our car we drove to a gas station to refuel. There was a purple Dodge next to us who needed much more time to refuel than a bus.

At the end of the day (about 7 PM) we ate dinner and relaxed.

5 Likes

This reads like a normal road trip that was google translated and replaced with random characters lol

5 Likes

Part 3/9 (07/19)

Our day started with preparing to cross the border. We needed a special card for our car to be able to drive on the foreign highways so we bought it.

After a 30 km/ 19 miles ride we arrived there. There was no passport control but the policeman controlled only the presence of the card. Else the control station was dead because before us there was a demon.

At the first destination we took a ride on the boat to an island to see the waterfalls in close. On the way there the boat drifted on the water like a Toyota.

While on the boat back I thought that I was the only person in that country who wore a mask but some wore it too.

Another tourist shouted that zombies invaded the parking lot where our car was. We immediately ran to our car and drove quickly away to our next point of our program.

After we arrived at the next stop we went through the city a bit. At the river we stopped. Next to us there was an angel who played on his phone and ate a cookie. Then the angel wanted us to do a poll but I declined because I saw that we were going to sign a contract of the devil.

To swim in the river we drove to an official swimming place at the river and there was a strange parking machine: there we couldn’t enter our license plate with spaces but we managed to pay. When we were swimming we saw an ogre who drowned. I called for help. The ogre could be saved and we went out of the water.

At the toilet near the river I met Hawkeye, the famous archer from the TV.

After a quick stop at the supermarket we drove back to our apartment.

5 Likes

What do you think is the starting language (… to English)

5 Likes

Part 4/9 (20 July)

In this night I dreamt that I got banned on this server. Reason: trying to help others. In the dream I appealed the ban in the dream. The mod forced me to find the rule I broke but I didn’t find one. I said, I “spammed” help. If it got accepted in the dream I don’t know.

Our today’s destination was 130 km / 81 miles away. On the way there I saw at the lake near the highway a team playing quidditch like in the books. When we arrived we couldn’t park our car for 30 minutes.

We went through the city a bit. After that we wanted to get to the castle there but yhe only road there was closed. I thought that the owner gets to the unreachable castle by broom.

It was true because someone flew on his broom to the castle.

After the castle we drove to the bridge but there was no parking spot. So we drove to our next stop.

While we were driving the police overtook us. Then we were chased by a reaper who was ignoring the speed limit.

After we arrived we got spammed with SMS. In the old city we passed a magic store. There was Harry Potter in the store like in the film trying to buy a wand. After that we went to a church and went around it. The license plate of the car of the director of the church contained 666.

There was a public toilet but they didn’t let us in because I contributed much in school last year. I rammed the doorkeeper and peed into the sink. The sink broke but they said that there was a plumber who broke it a bit.

After the toilet we went to a restaurant to get some coffee and for me water because I don’t drink coffee. They didn’t let us in because we were no angels. The two angels spread their wings to block us off. I shouted that they need the coffee because of low blood pressure and the other one was thirsty or they’d have to call the ambulance.

I thought 10 minutes after that that the coffee was cursed because both of my companions wanted to see more and more until they wanted to climb the church. After I said that there was a + sign they calmed down.

We drove now back to our apartment. While driving a sharp corner a psycho overtook us going 90 km/h / 56 mph while the limit was 50 km/h / 31 mph.

After we came back I thought that this ride was a dream because in the other country I am the only one in that whole country who keeps 2 m / 6ft 6 in distance to others.

2 Likes

Part 5/9 (21 July)

At 10 AM we drove to an island on the lake. There we walked around. During the walk we needed to save a princess because the others were in a butterfly zoo.

The princess screamed for help loudly because there was a gangster approaching. We had much fear because of the gangster with his sunglasses. To calm myself down I took some juice out of my backpack. When I turned the cap some juice flew on the gangster and he needed to stop.

The princess was saved via a crane. Then, still on the island we took some photos of the flowers there. We were pushed by Wonder Woman but I told her to keep the 2 m / 6 ft 6 in distance.

After she took out her whip we ran to our car and luckily got away. We drived to the centre of the city to which the island belongs.

In the city there was a bus with the line number 13/4, a fraction. While we were walking a cyclist fell down because there appeared a mountain right under the cyclist’s bike.

We went on a ferris wheel to see the city from above. There were about 20 young demons flying, shouting in a non-human language words.

After the ride we took a rapid corona test to get to the other other country tomorrow. The test was not like that at home. We needed to put our hand on the mirror for 1 minute and after 2 minutes if it breaks the test is positive, else negative. The result was “negative”.

After the test we searched for a toilet but even after walking through the whole city we didn’t find one.

We drove to a lake beach to go to the toilet. After that we swam in the lake because why not? The lake was calm, so there was no danger. On the roof of the beach’s restaurant there was a demon dancing.

At the end of the day we refueled our car for tomorrow and drove back to our apartment.

4 Likes

Part 6/9 (22 July)

We drove to the other other country (will be told on 07/26) with our test and passport. When we reached the border there was no control.

There we walked around and took photos. Then we needed to pass the train station. The barrier was down but no train was in sight. After 4 minutes the border opened, maybe there passed a ghost train.

We took the funicular to get to the top of a nearby mountain. There we saw some elves who drove a bike. When we descended with the funicular I saw that there was an owl on my shoulder. I released it to get no problems at the border control when we were driving back.

We drove then to our next stop which was a small island. There we also walked a bit around and took photos. There was a church where there was a distributor which distributed holy water not desinfection solution.

I didn’t see the sign so I pressed the lever. The place on my skin where the liquid got, became red. I thought that it was a pH test and got red because I eat much fruit (and much vitamin C).

I felt like an idiot because out of nowhere my companions disputed. I thought that I would emit dark forces. To become happier I decided to run accidentally into a waiter who was crossing my way and helped him to stand up.

After that we drove to a lake beach. There our phones had no connection. The possible reason was that there were 3 devils stripping at the beach. I got to the dressing cabin to swim in the lake but I ran into 3 poles. When I arrived at the cabin I thought “oops” because there were the 3 devils chasing me.

They were stopped by the waitress at the beach cafe because they had no mask on while I wore a surgeon’s mask. The access was only granted for people wearing a surgeon’s mask or a KN95/FFP2 mask.

At the lake we were swimming 4 times before driving back to our apartment. While driving back there was Lucius Malfoy’s car overtaking us at a speed of about 105 km/h / 66 mph when the speed limit was 20 km/h / 12 mph because of a broken tractor (broken by a plumber who “lent” Voldemort’s Elder staff). The farmer was already treated by the ambulance.

Later on there was a little roundabout. There a pickup didn’t yield and drove almost right into our car. An accident didn’t happen because we drifted away. After a 1 hour ride we arrived at our apartment.

4 Likes

Part 7/9 (23 July)

We drove firstly to an medieval city and went to the castle. This castle was a museum. When we arrived at the torture room Voldemort appeared and asked me if I saw his staff. I said yes but I told him (of course) the wrong location and the wrong road.

After that we needed to repark our car because a troll insisted on that we parked it wrongly. Because we had to go anyways we went to our next point to their outdoor museum.

At the museum we searched for a parking space for 10 minutes. When we could park the car we went to the museum. When I told the cashier my age rounded to 1 place after the decimal point I got blamed that I do dark magic.

Anyways we walked through the museum and took photos. After the museum the trip went to the beach.

I was going to go into the water but got lifted by ghosts so I walked on the water. While walking on the water I accidentally hit a muscular man and he landed on my back. His maybe girlfriend was angry and wanted to shoot a video in the water with her non- water resistant phone. It broke.

I put that man at the beach cafe and went away to take my mask. One hour later we drove to our apartment. While driving we heard in the radio that on another highway (luckily not that where we were driving on) a noseless man flew on his broom on the wrong side of the road.

We refueled our car to prepare for the way back to home.

4 Likes

Part 8/9 (07/24)

We had to get from our apartment to our friend’s house. At 9 AM we started.

At the drive we found a big city halfway to the house. There we decided to stop. After 1 and a half hours we arrived there.

The parking garage smelled like pee. After we got out we went to a castle which was located on a big plaza. On the plaza there was a demon statue.

That statue had big dragon-like wings, horns and a tail. This statue became vivid after someone shouted that the coronavirus is fake. The demon flew into a small music museum and closed it.

After the museum we drove to the first TV tower of the world located in that city. We ascended with the elevator to a platform. I saw from above a quidditch field. It had 2 U-shaped goals and marks like G, 5, 10, …, 40 on the floor.

Leaving the TV tower we drove to a museum which had many Mercedes cars there. It was in a futuristic style. There was an oil truck with the license plate of our home city on it. There was also a funeral car which was seen by the vampires as a trailer.

There was much to see. I even met my former Biology teacher. After the museum we drove to the house of our friends.

During the ride there was a truck drifting, a truck! Also there was someone driving only at a speed of around 45 km/h / 28 mph on the highway where 120 km/h / 75 mph were allowed.

Asides of a trafic jam and a demon with black cyclist’s gloves which blocked the traffic we arrived well at the house. Tomorrow we are going to drive to our home.

4 Likes

Final part:

From our friend’s house we drove to home, so fast did the time fly! The drive was going normally until a series of drivers overtook us without the turn signal. I thought that there was a curse cast on us. Then someone was driving in front of us at a speed of 54 km/h / 34 mph on the highway where 120 km/h / 75 mph were allowed.

After a minute we overtook that slow car. Then there were 2 trucks overtaking each other with small speed difference. The overtaking caused a long traffic jam. After the traffic jam we saw green beams. I shouted: “Someone wants to kill us!”. We went faster. I looked to the back. The beams came from a red driving school car. Only the driver was in that car, it had to be the driving teacher.

We didn’t want to end up like the tractor which was a museum exhibit. The tractor ended like this: a tractor driver was doing his work. Then at the other side of that village a plumber took Voldemorts staff and played with it around. The curse hit the tractor and the driver couldn’t be found. Legends say that the driver’s ghost is flying around at the Lake Constance.

All we did is to change constantly the lanes until we arrived at the wizard station which was masked as a normal gas station but our navigation system told us: “Turn left to go right”. So we drifted into the exit and consulted the service. The wizard gave us our favorite drinks mixed with some potions. After that we went on.

As we were reaching our home the weather got rainier and rainier. We drove for safety reasons at a speed of only 60 km/h / 37 mph. Only 10 km / 6 miles away from home the rain stopped. It restarted right after we entered our home.

When I enter the server tomorrow there will be maybe many “welcome back” messages…

4 Likes

Wow, didn’t expect getting over 100 views.

4 Likes