If I saw an inappropriate build, would breaking it be greifing?

I’d take a screenshot first so I could report

3 Likes

Grief is defined as the unauthorized editing of another players build. You wouldn’t, as a normal player, be permitted to make any changes to a build regardless of the situation without it being considered grief.

If you find an inappropriate build, you’d use /pos at the location of the build, then report it(and share the /pos feedback). It’d be up to staff to decide whether or not its worth removing and placing a ban on the builder.

Breaking it makes reporting it useless, as you would be making judgement in place of a staff member to begin with.

4 Likes

just use /rollback. Besides, I mean clearly inappropriate stuff.

3 Likes

That doesn’t change anything. It’s more effort for the same result. You’d break the build, and we’d still need to judge whether or not that was the right decision with the report. If it wasn’t, you just griefed a build wrongly.

3 Likes

Now, what if it’s highly offensive and needs to be rid of immediately? Does that still follow the griefing rules?

3 Likes

That’s what I mean.

3 Likes

Yes it does. No member is trusted with enforcing the rules, that’s what staff are for. The only place that would be allowed is the sandbox, where you can destroy anything inside of it.

5 Likes