Iaicy's Ban Appeal : I am Deeply sorry about the violation of the ToS

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link : Ban 7358 (dark-gaming.com)

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I broke the rules knowing that what I did was completely unacceptable and
whatever happens in the dark always managed to find a way to come to light.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
This ban was completely fair, and I can understand what I did was wrong and that my sanction is completely fine.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
The punishment that I had received from violating the Dark Gaming Terms of Service was fair, and I feel that I should be unbanned because I acknowledge that what I had done was completely unacceptable, and that there should be a punishment for what I’d done. I vow never to violate the rules again, and I have read the rules, and I had agreed not to violate these rules. Thank you.

2 Likes

You need to follow the format.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

2 Likes

Oyu

1h

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link : Ban 7358 (dark-gaming.com)

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I broke the rules knowing that what I did was completely unacceptable and
whatever happens in the dark always managed to find a way to come to light.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
This ban was completely fair, and I can understand what I did was wrong and that my sanction is completely fine.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
The punishment that I had received from violating the Dark Gaming Terms of Service was fair, and I feel that I should be unbanned because I acknowledge that what I had done was completely unacceptable, and that there should be a punishment for what I’d done. I vow never to violate the rules again, and I have read the rules, and I had agreed not to violate these rules. Thank you.

Is this the correct format?

1 Like

Yeah, now edit it onto the initial post

1 Like

Okay, I’ve edited it.

2 Likes

Hey Tejdxa, I got an email saying my post was approved, and whenI tried connecting to Dark Gaming, it had still said I was banned. Here’s the image.

2 Likes

Have your post approved means your post got posted onto this thread. To prevent people from violating forum rules, all posts in this category require approval.

btw, you missed an empty line between Q2 and Q3

2 Likes

Okay, I’ve edited the appeal, and it says “invalid”. what does that mean?

3 Likes

It means it was invalid before, now it’s valid

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

I broke this rule:

1. List item
3 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

3 Likes
  1. I undderstand
  2. Yes I can
  3. I agree that I will not break te same rule in the future
  4. Yes I understand
1 Like

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.