I wish I was here for Christmas update

I really wish I was ingame for the Christmas update but Sadly I cannot be ingame cause I got IP Banned and Banned from survival. Rest In peace me. And no matter the ban appeals they dont get answered or just get declined.

2 Likes

You have to be patient for the ban appeal to be answered

2 Likes

I have made over 3 ban apeals over 2 years, I have been WAITING so long.

3 Likes

The staff has been much more proactive about ban appeals recently, you should probably try again now.

3 Likes

I doubt my 5th ban apeal would get accepted, My other 5 to 6 didn’t.

4 Likes

Many of your ban appeals were super close together; I think this is viewed as spam or something and they didn’t reply. Making more ban appeals at the same time makes no difference, but if you never got a response, you should try again at a later point, like now, since they’re much more likely to respond now.

3 Likes

Also, the staff did begin to respond to (at least your first) appeal, but it was closed by the server, not because they denied it.

3 Likes

3 August 2020

16 September 2020

2 October 2020

15 October 2020

9 February 2021

Well damn - not a single staff has responded to you. I totally understand your frustration, and honestly, if it were me, I’d just quit.

@Mr.Beast

Dark Gaming

Dark Gaming

You’ve made Ban Appeals for 2 separate bans. What’s up with this?

3 Likes

Since Quinci is gone, any staff would have been able to handle those appeals.

3 Likes

You were originally banned for exploiting in Survival on 19 May 2019, and you were banned again for ban evasion on 18 May 2020.

Do you have any memory of re-entering the server after 19 May 2019?

Have you made any other Ban Appeal between 19 May 2019 and 3 August 2020?

Buff transferring between dimensions is a bannable offense, but I have to ask this: how did you remember the cause of your ban more than a year after it happened?

3 Likes

Old bans’ links still work, right?

3 Likes

Yes, they do.

3 Likes