I was banned because of a typo

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban 10367 (dark-gaming.com)

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No i don’t break rules

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
i was banned for “Rek 3.0.0.0” writing instead “R.E.K. 3000”, this ad was counted and I was banned, if possible, please remove my ban, I just misspelled the name of an in-game item.

5 Likes

Ban 10367 (dark-gaming.com)

5 Likes

Please provide your ban link as your answer for Q1 instead of an image of it.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

5 Likes

Thanks for your help, I edited the post.

4 Likes

Again… Ban 10370 (dark-gaming.com)

3 Likes

So… you knew specifically what you were banned for, and then you evaded your ban to rejoin the server to try and ask for an unban, only to be banned again for the exact same reason you were banned originally?

5 Likes

Actually, yes, [Q4] I joined the server from the mobile phone and wrote the same text there. But I was banned until I realized that it said “Rek 3.0.0.0” in the text.

3 Likes

What is this supposed to mean? On the second ban link, the exact message that was given for why you were banned is this one:

The wording in said message makes me believe that you knew specifically what the problem was (or at least was aware of it), but then you made the mistake again. Therefore, I raise this question: how can we trust you to follow the rules if you’re going to just rejoin and repeat a similar rule breakage again?

2 Likes

You can be sure that I will not commit another violation of the rules.
So far I have not violated any prohibition on your server.
Even the reason for the ban is to another player in pvp R.E.K. 3000 and give to the message part R.E.K. when I saw that Rek 3.0.0.0 was written instead of 3000, I couldn’t understand it. (I understand after.)

On the servers I thought that maybe if he had seen the message on the ban link, it would have been solved faster, but when I was banned, I realized that this was a “rule violation”.

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

#1 Çoklu Hesap

Çoklu Hesap yasaktır. Kişi başına yalnızca bir hesaba izin verilir. Deneyimlerimiz yalnızca bir kişinin tek bir hesaba sahip olmasını kolaylaştırır. Mükerrer hesaplar silinecek ve bir uyarıdan sonra bu kuralın ihlali Ban ile sonuçlanacaktır. Oyuncu, hangi hesabın birincil hesap olarak kabul edileceğini seçemez.

Maybe this reason

The rule I violated is nothing more than a typo. The ban that happened later, I wrote so that the authorities on the servers could see it, and I was banned for the reason that I was banned from it for the first time.

2 Likes

#1 Multiple Accounts

Multiple Accounts are forbidden. You are only permitted one account per person. Our experience only facilitates a person having a single account. Duplicate accounts will be deleted, and violation of this rule after a warning will result in a Ban. The player does not get to choose which account is considered the primary account.

2 Likes

Well, technically not, the original rule broken was this one:

The multiple accounts rule is tied to specifically the Trading System. That being said, though, the format you used was not a quote, so please quote them specifically, not copy/paste them. Refer to my previous reply for a guide on how to quote text from a topic.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.