I was banned a one year ago and I want to be unbanned so I can play again

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban 6570 (dark-gaming.com)

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
no, because I hadn’t read the rules

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
no, because I had never entered survival before, I had only entered in other minigames

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
At the time of my ban I actually hacked into minigames, but now I’m not an idiot anymore and I’m going to read and follow the rules. I really want to play on this server again.

3 Likes

Really? Searching “AkiraS” showed in the report made against you that you were hacking impossible items into Survival; specifically, hacking post - Moon Lord items in while pre - Cultist. Nevertheless, though, you admitted to cheating at least, so I’ll ask: why?

3 Likes

before all, sorry for my horrible english
ok i lied when i say “never entered” and i really used modded client in the survival but i’ll never use this again, i just want play in this server again, im bored of other servers and this server have awesome games

3 Likes

How will you make sure you will not do it again? And once again, you admitted you were cheating at all, so why were you doing it in the first place?

3 Likes

yea! I won’t be using this anymore. I used cheat because I was an idiot and I thought it was cool, now I see it wasn’t and I regret having used it

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

i broke this rule

[quote=“system, post:1, topic:421”]

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]

All types of modified clients that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client is forbidden; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities. However, texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given; however, due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required. In cases where this negatively affects other players, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any Modifications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.
[/quote

1 Like

Something broke with the quote that caused it to… well, not be a quote. Could you fix it so we could proceed?

1 Like

ok now, i broke this rule

1 Like
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

2 Likes
  1. yeah
  2. yeah
  3. yeah, i’ll never do that again
  4. yeah
1 Like

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

2 Likes