I want you to remove the ban

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
no, it’s because of my ignorance

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
That is a fair ban.
I think it was intentional. I think this way because it is my fault for not reading the rules all the way through, even if it wasn’t.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I think the reason for this “Nebula Buff” infraction is that I didn’t read the rules properly, so I broke the rules.
I looked up BAN and when I found it I realized the violation. I would like to take this opportunity to reread the rules and make sure that I will not be banned again.
I would like to have the ban lifted.

7 Likes

I re-opened the ban link and found a section called “Abuse of trading functions” and another called “Client changes”.
Neither of which I have any knowledge of.
I have used “/rename” and changed my name to “slay” before I was banned, but will that be banned too?

7 Likes

Also, I never did anything but PvP in the “darkgaming server”.
So what do you mean by “abusing the trading function”? I have read the rules and I don’t think I violated them.
Please let me know if I am in the wrong about these two things.

7 Likes

The nebula buffs can only be acquired through inventory editing, an entirely modified terraria client and the /buff command from the dtp.

6 Likes

I didn’t get the items by cheating, but by “/i life Booster” in the middle of the battle…
I am very sorry.

7 Likes

That would still violate the rules as the buffs are banned nonetheless, understood?

5 Likes

I figured it out when I saw the rules …
I violated it because there were other people using it at the time I violated it and then I didn’t read the rules.

5 Likes

I want to play with players under fair conditions and I don’t want to cheat to get a kill.
I understand the rules very well and will not violate them anymore.
Can I have the ban lifted?

5 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

4 Likes

I broke these rules:
[quote="system, post:1

, topic:421, username:system"]

#1 Commands

Using commands that were not given with the intent to be used in PvP, such as “/buildmode”, are disallowed from use in PvP and said accounts might have their groups changed to avoid future abuse of said command. This includes but is not limited to blocking the function after equipping the related command(s).
PvP allowed commands:

• /buff, /permabuff - you may not buff yourself with any buffs that you cannot obtain through potions
  • /heal - only on yourself. After use, you may not enter PvP until after 30 seconds. This is strict. If you do not want to have to count, do not use the command with any intentions to PvP
  • /tp - only when the person you are teleporting to is not inside the PvP arena
  • /warp and related
  • /i - except when used for “heart”
    [/quote]
5 Likes

I didn’t get the quote at the bottom of the first page, so I’ll repost it.

5 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?
  2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?
  3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?
  4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?
2 Likes

1:No worries as indicated above.
2:No worries as indicated above.
3:No worries as indicated above.
4:I see.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.