I stole modded bars

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
ban.dark-gaming.com/7116

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes because it was my fault i stole the bars

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because i have not played much terraria and i have never used mods ever so i didnt know i had a modded item

3 Likes

What do you mean by “i stole the bars”? Did you also steal 66 Life Crystals and a Soaring Insigna?

3 Likes

Can i please be unbanned

3 Likes

No i stole the bars though because i never entered a house from the chat

2 Likes

So because you never entered a house, bars from another person magically appeared in your inventory? How did you get these bars, and why (if you intended to get them)?

2 Likes

There was this building in the sky and i went in it and normally when you go in a house it will say the name of the house but when i went up there it never said i entered a house so i thought what was in the chest was for grabs and i found the bars.

2 Likes

Why did you keep these obviously illegitimate (it takes 600 adamantite ore to craft those bars) items?

2 Likes

I wanted to see what i could make with the bars

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

Also never use any modded items.

2 Likes

You actually broke :

Not modified clients, as your game wasn’t modified.

2 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

3 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?
    Because i had a modded item which gives me an unfair advantage.

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?
    By not taking things from other chests, or looking up if some item is a mod.

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?
    Yes i agree that i will not break this or any other rules of this server.

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)
    Yes i understand i have no other chances of getting unbanned.

And what to I do with the modded items.

3 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

2 Likes