I should be most grateful if u unbanned me

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Ban.dark-gaming.com/7071
[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I did not know that there where even rules beside griefing

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
100% think I deserved it and I apologize

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I really got addicted to gamemode zombies and I really whould love to play it again

I’m with a different character and lost pineapple

2 Likes

I’m confused -_-

2 Likes

Never mind

2 Likes

Do you know what’s the objective of Zombies? If so why did you use godmode? Doesn’t that defeat the purpose of the game?

I deleted my game and reinstalled it to try to get back in so I lost character and there for I dont have link

Also, why did you try to evade your ban? Do you realize that’s the point of bans? To “ban” someone for misbehavior, so that they don’t continue it

4 Likes

I was always so close to solar flare armor and always died so anger got the best of me and I did not know about ban appels or this website till I googled it and I’m sry

3 Likes

I suggest you read the rules so that you understand what’s allowed and not

3 Likes

Ok I will so am I aloud back in? I will never cheat again

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

Section 5 - Hacking/Exploits

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]

3 Likes

Please quote the rule, not copy paste it. Here’s a guide on how to quote stuff

3 Likes

I’m not sure I did it right

3 Likes

[And quote=“popstarfreas, post:1, topic:421”]

Section 5 - Hacking/Exploits

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]

All types of modified clients that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client is forbidden; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities. However, texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given; however, due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required. In cases where this negatively affects other players, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any Modifications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

• That do not alter game mechanics (e.g. hitboxes, visibility of tiles/walls, visibility of lighting). In other words, they must keep all things intact that the originals do except the art style.
    [/quote a]
3 Likes

You forgot a [ at the start and and a ] at the end

3 Likes

I edited it.

3 Likes

I mean’t a opening bracket([) and a closing bracket (])

3 Likes

Now I’m done

2 Likes

Without the and after [, and a before ]

A proper quote looks like this:

2 Likes

Without the and after [, and a before ]

A proper quote looks like this:

2 Likes

As of this appeal’s writing, you’ve evaded your ban and joined the server. Earlier I told you to read the rules to understand what’s allowed and not. I also gave you a guide on how to quote rules. None of which you’ve read given what’s on this post and your activity on the server.

Since you’ve broke another rule and failed to follow simple instructions outlined in the ban appeal process. I do not trust that you read and will respect the rules.

Thus, this appeal is denied.

8 Likes