I need to be unbaned

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: ban.dark-gaming.com/6643 for advertising

[quote=“system, post:1, topic:421”]

#10 Advertising

Publicly displaying, trying to display or sending anything closely related to a foreign IP or domain is forbidden. This includes IPv6, IPv4 and local network IP addresses. If you want to tell friends of another server, use “/w” to chat to the player directly. It is still a violation if you use /w or other commands to send out foreign IP addresses or domains as a way of bypassing public chat for advertising purposes. You are allowed to advertise a domain such as “youtube.com ” as it is already commonly known and not directly associated with the content and environment of our servers.

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No I had no idea I was breaking the rules

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No I had no idea what I was doing i didnt know asking others to join my server would ban me

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because I didn’t know what I was doing I just wanted others to join my server and me and my brother share a IP address and now he hates me

P.S Please unban me

5 Likes

I didn’t even know there was rules

When you didn’t know there were rules in this server, what kind of server did you think has them?

6 Likes

i know there are basic game features that stop me from doing things like illegal projectiles but i didnt know i couldnt talk to other about my small tiny server

5 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

6 Likes

hey fixed it

5 Likes

Umm… Not only was that incorrectly quoted, I was expecting it in the form of another reply…

6 Likes

sorry i made it better why is this so complicted ill fix it

4 Likes

Blockquote

4 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?
  2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?
  3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?
  4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?
7 Likes

yes i do understand the rules now because i read them and you’ll never see me on this website again
thank you for your time i wont get banned again

5 Likes

can i get unbanned now?
please

4 Likes

i know it a holiday but please unban me

4 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

5 Likes