I got banned because I was extremely mad at another player

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, I was

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, it was fair

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
So, I was in PvP when a player named Kinsha made me really mad by killing me constantly and sometimes targeting me while avoiding other players. So I decided to swear at her and told other people to target her and that was a big mistake. If that player ever comes again, i will just leave rather than being toxic. I apologize for my toxicity.

3 Likes

It wasn’t just your toxicity towards Kinsha that got you banned. I checked back through your chat history, and here’s all the instances I found (mainly calling other players stupid, loser, etc., and/or telling them to “fuck off”):

Hence, can you explain further why specifically such general toxicity wouldn’t be tolerated on the server?

3 Likes

I’m not sure how to explain very well, but I didn’t know it was so restrictive. I only though swearing wasn’t allowed, but now I know calling people stupid and/or losers can get me banned as well. I call people anime kids because of those “anime faces” (for example: one that uses the letter U as eyes and the W as the mouth), because I am not and anime fan. I hope I did explained it somewhat good.

3 Likes

Swearing is the only one that has a direct rule, but the general repeated, directed insults (in spite of them not having swears) also counted too. That’s what that other part of the ban was for. Will you keep that in mind and generally curb your toxicity for the future?

3 Likes

Yes, i’m sure.

3 Likes

Very well.

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

Well I broke this one:

3 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

3 Likes

Yes, I do.

3 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

3 Likes