I got banned 1 year ago

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No, because i didnt do anything wrong i didnt cheat and i have never type anything in the chat. I was just chillin then suddenly i got banned for no reason.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I really like playing in there and its the only server i can play because i play on mobile

2 Likes

You need to follow the format. Insert your ban link as your answer for Q1. If you do not have it on hand, attempt to rejoin the server to receive it.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

2 Likes

Theres the ban link

2 Likes

Your username at the time of your ban is the thing that got you banned, which can be viewed in the ban link. It wasn’t “no reason,” you were banned because I kicked you twice with warnings to change your character’s name. Both times, you simply rejoined with the same username.

2 Likes

Oh well im sorry i didnt know that i got kicked twice i thought i was losing connection cause sometimes i usually lose connection and if i did get unbanned i will change my name

1 Like

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.